I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
So the knicks whomst won’t even have lottery picks is whomst we should get picks from. Then factor in giving them ZL makes them even better and you’re looking at 2 first rounders in the back half of the first round. Those aren’t going to net us a star player. So you’re arguing for trading away an all star for no potential all stars in return. Makes sense

:what:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I don't see this team making the playoffs. There's not that many games remaining on paper that we should win or be considered a toss up.

I know everyone doesn't want to trade Zach but this roster isnt going to get better overnight. NYK have two first rounder and a high second rounder from Detroit. If they call since they have had interest before and offer those two 1's that 2nd rounder and their 2022 1st I think you have to take it for Lavine.

Maybe NYK throws in Barret who I am not high on to save their pick in 2022.

Is that enough for those of you saying you have to get a haul for ZL? Two 1's a 2nd and Barret?

Then if they go that route I think they have to go full tank and sell off Thad, Laurie, even White who Im willing to give a shot at starting SG but again I am positive hes Jamal Crawford at best so he should be coming off the bench. Then if the lotto doesnt go our way you have all these draft assets to move up to get a Mobley or a PG and if they are in position to get who they want first they can use the extra pick to trade out into next year or for other assets.

Side note: Starting to fall in love with Moody out of Arkansas. Listed as a SG plays SG but draftnet ranks his skills IMO as someone who can easily play PG.

This is a god awful proposal

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I’m getting sick of this team just getting dominated inside game in and out. It just doesn’t even matter who they play at this point. Totally inexcusable to be getting dominated by Tony Bradley.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m getting sick of this team just getting dominated inside game in and out. It just doesn’t even matter who they play at this point. Totally inexcusable to be getting dominated by Tony Bradley.
A recurring question during the game...

If Embiid is out and Dwight isn't in the game, who's playing center for the Sixers?

Who is Tony Bradley?

Why does he have so many points?

WHY CAN'T ANYONE STOP TONY BRADLEY?!?

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
This is a god awful proposal

Who are you getting then for him if he is moved? The closer he gets to walking the less you get in return. You say every proposal is a bad offer, well you have to take the best proposal if you are moving him. You cant make a team trade you what you dream for if they arent interested in parting with it, you cant pull trades out of your ass per say.

Just like Butler ZL is NOT a superstar. He a star, hes an all-star but one season does not propel a player into the elite percentage of the league.

You dont want to move him, fine thats been your stance all along but if you are going to say proposal X is awful you need to have a real proposal to counter that. Otherwise you are just posting to stir the pot and no add anything to the conversation so you would be better off with just a simple "no".

So what do you want for him? Remember it has to be realistic so you cant dump him on the Thunder for some of their picks they own.

BK, NYK, DAL and whatever rumored teams that have had interest in ZL recently or in the past. What are you getting from them for ZL if you had your way?

Two or three 1sts a high 2nd and/or Barrett is at the very least equal to or far better than what the Bulls got in return for Butler. The year before the Butler deal when there were rumors with Minny most bulls fans wanted Wiggins and Rubio with picks for Butler. I was one of the few wanting ZL over Wiggins then and even a year later ZL was not the ZL of now when he was the piece sent back.

Not saying I want the NYK offer but lets be real its the best possible offer outside of them offering another pick between the three teams rumored to have or have had interest in trading for him. Mavs aint got shit or picks, BK sure as shit aint got shit with LaVert moved and probably dont want him after the Harden move.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It’s pretty simple...you resign ZL to an extension. You don’t trade him away for trash late first round picks

the bulls absolutely got more for jimmy buckets than what you’re proposing they get for ZL. Markannen was what, the 7th pick or right around there in the draft? So yeah, I’d say ZL and the 7th pick in the draft is more value than getting a couple late first rounders and RJ barrett

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Getting this W would make up for yesterday a little bit.

Im not calling for the offense to run through Williams but how in the hell he get 5 shots in the first 12-15 minutes of a game then have none the rest of the game so far.

I understand the game play is to only get him seven shots a game or whatever but jeez. Just following the boxscore but was it great defense by Miami and he had to throw up those shots at the end of the clock or did they make him go stand in the corner again and watch everyone else play?

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Who are you getting then for him if he is moved? The closer he gets to walking the less you get in return. You say every proposal is a bad offer, well you have to take the best proposal if you are moving him. You cant make a team trade you what you dream for if they arent interested in parting with it, you cant pull trades out of your ass per say.

Just like Butler ZL is NOT a superstar. He a star, hes an all-star but one season does not propel a player into the elite percentage of the league.

You dont want to move him, fine thats been your stance all along but if you are going to say proposal X is awful you need to have a real proposal to counter that. Otherwise you are just posting to stir the pot and no add anything to the conversation so you would be better off with just a simple "no".

So what do you want for him? Remember it has to be realistic so you cant dump him on the Thunder for some of their picks they own.

BK, NYK, DAL and whatever rumored teams that have had interest in ZL recently or in the past. What are you getting from them for ZL if you had your way?

Two or three 1sts a high 2nd and/or Barrett is at the very least equal to or far better than what the Bulls got in return for Butler. The year before the Butler deal when there were rumors with Minny most bulls fans wanted Wiggins and Rubio with picks for Butler. I was one of the few wanting ZL over Wiggins then and even a year later ZL was not the ZL of now when he was the piece sent back.

Not saying I want the NYK offer but lets be real its the best possible offer outside of them offering another pick between the three teams rumored to have or have had interest in trading for him. Mavs aint got shit or picks, BK sure as shit aint got shit with LaVert moved and probably dont want him after the Harden move.

Lol ok. Two late round 1sts and a scrub isn’t good value for LaVine. Thanks for playing

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If he's not going to be traded, I might give WCJ a week or two leave of absence. Dude needs to get his head right, because his body language and things he's saying in the press is rough.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Lol ok. Two late round 1sts and a scrub isn’t good value for LaVine. Thanks for playing

Only one playing is you. I asked you to propose what his value is and who you are getting it from and you cant so instead you would rather try to troll than have an actual conversation. But everyone was 12 once so its not entirely your fault....

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Only one playing is you. I asked you to propose what his value is and who you are getting it from and you cant so instead you would rather try to troll than have an actual conversation. But everyone was 12 once so its not entirely your fault....

I actually thought you were the one trolling with that trade proposal. If you suggested that to 100 people, I'd be shocked if even 5 people would concur that it is remotely fair value.

As far as what his value is? I mean, talks would begin at a top 5 pick, and likely more. He's on a bargain contract, has improved every year in the league, and is an elite player in the NBA. Personally, I don't think it would be worth it to trade him. I'd prefer to build around him and give him some actual help and not scrubs like Lauri, WCJ etc. The Bulls 2nd best player is Thad Young. Let that sink in.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Co-signed

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

This entire word salad just gave me salmonella.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
If he's not going to be traded, I might give WCJ a week or two leave of absence. Dude needs to get his head right, because his body language and things he's saying in the press is rough.

whats he been saying? I’ve missed that. But yeah, I concur with you on doing whatever he needs to get his mind right...whether it’s trading him or giving him some time away. It’s been a rough season for him

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
whats he been saying? I’ve missed that. But yeah, I concur with you on doing whatever he needs to get his mind right...whether it’s trading him or giving him some time away. It’s been a rough season for him
He's been pretty upset about his play, which is cool, but the beat writers say it comes off as just sad.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Per Darnell Mayberry, Billy Donovan is benching Coby and Wendell in favor of Satoransky and Young. It will be interesting to see how Wendell handles it since he’s been fragile as of late.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Per Darnell Mayberry, Billy Donovan is benching Coby and Wendell in favor of Satoransky and Young. It will be interesting to see how Wendell handles it since he’s been fragile as of late.

sato and young are def playing better ball than the other two. Hopefully it doesn’t just make our 2nd team trash

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Wendell is playing better tonight. Shots might not be falling, but he seems more aggressive.

He's awful off the ball though. Keep your eyes on him on the offensive end when he's not in the play. It looks like he has zero idea where to go.