*** OFFICIAL *** Running Bulls IGT

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I read on Twitter that these first 10 games of the season has been the longest streak Otto played for the Bulls so far without being injured.

Just 10 games??? Wow! And they called DRose injury prone...

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bulls could lead by at least 10 without all of those unforced turnovers. -.-

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lavine has been pretty impressive overall these last few games. Not perfect, as shown in his performance down the stretch, but hey if he can improve there and be a go to closer type, that'll really be something.

I'll give the group credit for hanging with the LA teams, even if they rested some players against us. Last year those still would've been 20+ point blowouts...at least they hung in there til the end.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lavine has been pretty impressive overall these last few games. Not perfect, as shown in his performance down the stretch, but hey if he can improve there and be a go to closer type, that'll really be something.

I'll give the group credit for hanging with the LA teams, even if they rested some players against us. Last year those still would've been 20+ point blowouts...at least they hung in there til the end.

yeah, I was starting to worry about Zach a bit. He wasn’t playing at quite as high of a level to start the season. But man, these last few games he’s been on fire. If the bulls had a full roster, they might of taken a game or two from the LA teams

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
What happened vs. the Clips? Didn't catch the game.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I’ve been impressed by how the team has been playing. They haven’t gotten many wins, but they’re finally competitive. Amazing what a competent coach can do.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
What happened vs. the Clips? Didn't catch the game.

tight game most the way. Bulls had a decent 1st quarter lead. Zach had 45 I believe on 10 three pointers, but did come up way short on a 3 late that would of tied it

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
If you think both leagues didn't lie about Covid numbers to finish then you're just purely delusional.

i didn’t say I did. I just merely pointed out they got their seasons in

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I read on Twitter that these first 10 games of the season has been the longest streak Otto played for the Bulls so far without being injured.

Just 10 games??? Wow! And they called DRose injury prone...

Crazy. I remember how awesome the team looked when he first arrived. We went from an ugly unwatchable team to a fun one overnight. Shame the man can't stay healthy.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Yep I made a mistake it happens there mate...Again you went after me once again its fine though you have no clue about basketball as i brought some important points but you cannot argue them soo you just pretend not to see them cool story tough guy.

I know a good team from a bad team and a 6th seed at best in the east isnt a good team.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I know a good team from a bad team and a 6th seed at best in the east isnt a good team.

if the bulls were to get the 6th seed it would be a massively successful season. For this young team to take that big of a step forward would be impressive. Fuck outta here

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
6th seed and severely under-experienced? Yeah, that's a massive success. When you're this young and in the middle of the pack, you aren't in purgatory anymore. IDK if this Bulls team takes the next step this season to put them into the lower chunk of playoff teams. But if they can do it and stay healthy, then we actually have something to build on. Without that step, it's looking more like a 9th seed, miss the playoffs and queue the bitch-fest for not tanking to get a better pick.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
if the bulls were to get the 6th seed it would be a massively successful season. For this young team to take that big of a step forward would be impressive. Fuck outta here

Participation ribbon for them playing the game, sure. For us fans, no and guess what you aint playing the game. Either be great or suck. Being great doesnt mean you get to win it all every year but there are no trophies for being a participant.

Either be great or have a plan to get great. Being average is just a less bad version of awful