*** OFFICIAL *** Running Bulls IGT

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
lmao you’re trolling. This is a team with a bunch of 19-24 year old players. Getting the 6th seed would show development and potential to get better. But you’re trolling, so you’ll act like you don’t understand this and ramble on about not winning titles. You claim you should win titles or be the worst possible team. You realize no NBA teams just go from worst to first. They progress from worst to middle of the pack to the top. I guess those late 80’s Jordan teams were all failures since they didn’t win titles. Again...

:gfto:

This team has been building for years. This isn't the first time where their best player or players were ages 19-24. You can be good enough to win it all and not win it all. There's a large gap between getting in and being good enough to win it all.

I deal with people like you all the time when talking on my baseball board/forum. Most there however get the strategy of either be good or build to be good, other than two or three morons over there nobody is happy with just getting in even if they just get in 15 years in a row.

But just like them its you taking the all or nothing approach and then projecting it onto others because you have a room full of little league trophies with your team name on them but no placement on them and we all know what those trophies really are. Participation ribbons and nothing but participation ribbons but hey if you can convince a man or a woman (whatever the fuck you are into) that you were a super badass athlete back in the day and those ribbons are "championships" then more power to you. Not going to shit on your hustles.

Will shit on your sports philosophy though

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
This team has been building for years. This isn't the first time where their best player or players were ages 19-24. You can be good enough to win it all and not win it all. There's a large gap between getting in and being good enough to win it all.

I deal with people like you all the time when talking on my baseball board/forum. Most there however get the strategy of either be good or build to be good, other than two or three morons over there nobody is happy with just getting in even if they just get in 15 years in a row.

But just like them its you taking the all or nothing approach and then projecting it onto others because you have a room full of little league trophies with your team name on them but no placement on them and we all know what those trophies really are. Participation ribbons and nothing but participation ribbons but hey if you can convince a man or a woman (whatever the fuck you are into) that you were a super badass athlete back in the day and those ribbons are "championships" then more power to you. Not going to shit on your hustles.

lol how was storming the Capitol?

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
lol how was storming the Capitol?

Knox, you've been around here almost as long as me. So we've both seen douchebags like this come and go. When they are not worth my time to either read or respond to.....I find a home for them on my ignore list. Not only do I not have to deal with them but it's quite amazing how suddenly they disappear when no one pays any attention to them.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

You’re just a gem of a person, ain’t ya?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
They looking sloppy to start tonight. Thankfully, so do the rockets

gafford checks in and the first two possessions he blocks a shot, gets an assist, and draws an offensive foul. He’s not a star, but he’s a guy that helps you win games

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'd love to see a comparison of turnovers due to stepping on the sideline compared to last season, and I'd love to track it as the season goes on.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I just don’t see it with WCJ.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Some players may not have it..however that doesn't mean they can't be good/contribute...with that said he is still young...

100%

Out of the young guys, he's probably the one I like to trade right now.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Right now, I wouldn’t trade anyone. They are playing some quality basketball together currently...if they can cut back on the turnovers, they are a playoff team easily. They can certainly score with anybody

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I can't imagine dealing with COVID protocols, it being better for coaches to do all the development programs they want. You're pretty much in a league starved for veterans that have a good relationship with the coaches to fill in a tron of gaps with these young guys and similar teams like the Bulls that are lacking those kinds of player-coach-type veterans who have a lot of playoff experience.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Defensively this team is still pretty blah, but at least they're somewhat fun to watch now. Much better than watching Otto Porter try to be the pick and roll ball handler last year.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Nice win last night. Got Charlotte coming up before a stretch of LAL, BOS and Portland. Memphis sandwiched in between them too.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
January was an absolute gauntlet for the Bulls. But man, Feb looks VERY favorable:

2 vs. NYK
2 vs. ORL
1 vs. WAS
1 vs. NO
1 vs. CHAR
1 vs. PHI
1 vs. SAC
1 vs. HOU
1 vs. MN
1 vs. PHO
1 vs. TOR

10-5, 11-4 would be a nice stretch run.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
January was an absolute gauntlet for the Bulls. But man, Feb looks VERY favorable:

2 vs. NYK
2 vs. ORL
1 vs. WAS
1 vs. NO
1 vs. CHAR
1 vs. PHI
1 vs. SAC
1 vs. HOU
1 vs. MN
1 vs. PHO
1 vs. TOR

10-5, 11-4 would be a nice stretch run.