*** OFFICIAL *** Running Bulls IGT

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Cole Anthony....correct UNC point guard to draft lol.

i'm starting to love Cooper even more for the draft. Yeah he's 6'1 but if a 6'2 scoring guard can in college playing point guard can be an above average NBA PG, roll the dice on the 6'1 PG in college who is already a PG.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
problem is, whomst do you have run the offense then? I was hoping Sato might take the reins on it, but he’s played pretty poor overall. Zach isn’t a PG. it’s the main issue with this roster IMO, they need to find a guy that can actually run an offense...get guys where they need to be, etc...

I´m disappointed from Sato as well.
Him and Hutch are not the same since coming back from the Covid.
But maybe you gotta try it out. Maybe he fits better within the first group. Who knows?

But you gotta try something man.
If it means to try Arch as well idk. He does not score the ball but I feel he is the best in terms of running an offense. Plus he is a way better defender. Hell, even Denzel has more PG genes inside him than Coby...

I would rather see Coby come in as a sixth man for Zach at the SG to score of the bench.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Really missing Wendell. Vuc ate them up last night.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm still cold on Denzel. He makes 2 straight shots and he's shooting the ball the next 5 times he touches it. Just too out of control still for me.

They need a true PG. I thought the offense ran better with Zach bringing it up, Coby moving to the 2. Coby hit 2 threes in a few possessions with that.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I'm still cold on Denzel. He makes 2 straight shots and he's shooting the ball the next 5 times he touches it. Just too out of control still for me.

They need a true PG. I thought the offense ran better with Zach bringing it up, Coby moving to the 2. Coby hit 2 threes in a few possessions with that.

If LaVine was allowed to run a harden like show, his numbers would be ridiculous. They already are ridiculous, but he could average more assists and presently, he’s a better PG than Coby.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Zach has absolutely dominated thus far tonight. Up 33 currently. ZL with 28, 6, and 3 on 12/19 shooting

finishes with 39 points 7 rebounds and 4 dimes on 16/25 shooting 5/6 from 3

beep beep bulls win

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Zach has absolutely dominated thus far tonight. Up 33 currently. ZL with 28, 6, and 3 on 12/19 shooting

finishes with 39 points 7 rebounds and 4 dimes on 16/25 shooting 5/6 from 3

beep beep bulls win

He's an offensive juggernaut. I still contend the ball needs to be in his hands more as a facilitator. Let him run the point. Will there be some bad turnovers? For sure, but he's a better PG than Coby White.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
He's an offensive juggernaut. I still contend the ball needs to be in his hands more as a facilitator. Let him run the point. Will there be some bad turnovers? For sure, but he's a better PG than Coby White.

That he absolutely is. And yeah, with the roster as it currently sits having Zach be the primary ball handler makes sense. There will def be some bad turnovers like you said, but the other options are so poor that Zach is the only one that makes sense really

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Never forget that GarPax passed on MPJ and that they refused to move up for Garland and also passed on Sexton

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lavine too worried about drawing contact and blew the layup. Ouch.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Still crazy how bad White is. Him not being a PG is understandable but hes shooting 40% from the field. Pat Dub is far more productive than White is.

Zach aint gonna stick around for this roster and the lack of FA options to help him so he's still by far the most moveable asset. Williams is at least a year away and thats assuming the team starts getting him more opportunities or he makes them on his own otherwise he's 2-3 years away playing 4th and 5th fiddle on a roster where he clearly doesn't have to nor should he be.

Lauri aint gonna be back but he too is out again so good luck finding more than a 2nd for half a year of him from someone. Same with WCJ.

Then there is the White issue where hes starting to play to his floor as a 6th/7th man type instead of a starting caliber SG.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lavine should have made that. He does 9 times out of 10. Holy shit though, your other guards go 11-37. When the other guys suck that bad and only 1 of the 4 is any good on defense(Temple) you aren’t going to win many games. Idk what’s up with Temple recently. He’s been shooting horribly recently. If he just made a shot or two in several of these games, they win.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lavine should have made that. He does 9 times out of 10. Holy shit though, your other guards go 11-37. When the other guys suck that bad and only 1 of the 4 is any good on defense(Temple) you aren’t going to win many games. Idk what’s up with Temple recently. He’s been shooting horribly recently. If he just made a shot or two in several of these games, they win.

temple was hot earlier in the year...the law of averages is getting him now. There’s a reason he’s been a traveling role player his whole career.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
temple was hot earlier in the year...the law of averages is getting him now. There’s a reason he’s been a traveling role player his whole career.
Pretty much this. Temple just isn't a reliable offensive player. He's serviceable, but we should expect duds