*** OFFICIAL *** Running Bulls IGT

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
problem is, whomst do you have run the offense then? I was hoping Sato might take the reins on it, but he’s played pretty poor overall. Zach isn’t a PG. it’s the main issue with this roster IMO, they need to find a guy that can actually run an offense...get guys where they need to be, etc...
Overlook Mr. Cristiano Felicio at your own peril.
1612893236497.png

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I’m looking to move WCJ, Lauri, and white.

I’d target John Collins as there’s rumors he’s unhappy. Sign Drummond in the off season.

Rookie or vet
LaVine
Williams
Collins
Drummond

That’s at least a playoff team that should be above .500

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
I’m looking to move WCJ, Lauri, and white.

I’d target John Collins as there’s rumors he’s unhappy. Sign Drummond in the off season.

Rookie or vet
LaVine
Williams
Collins
Drummond

That’s at least a playoff team that should be above .500

Huge problem with your trade idea. ATL already has Gallo, that one dude from Houston they traded for and Okongwu who they just drafted. Then they have Tre, Heurter, the SG they just signed to a 4 year deal who are all better than White.

So basically you are trying to trade for Collins while sending them WCJ who might be the only one who plays if healthy in the package going back. There is no way in hell they are playing no defense Tre with no defense White in their backcourt.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
I never forget when Thibs asked them to draft Draymond Green in 2012, they refused to do so aaaaaaand...

... took Marquis Teague instead!

Green with a healthy Rose and developed Butler and maybe even a Deng would have been nice down the road.

Green in 2021 is still nice if you have Steph, Klay and KD.

If a full nba redraft there isnt a single scenario where I take Green with my top 3 picks even if I'm picking last every round.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Huge problem with your trade idea. ATL already has Gallo, that one dude from Houston they traded for and Okongwu who they just drafted. Then they have Tre, Heurter, the SG they just signed to a 4 year deal who are all better than White.

So basically you are trying to trade for Collins while sending them WCJ who might be the only one who plays if healthy in the package going back. There is no way in hell they are playing no defense Tre with no defense White in their backcourt.

Otto maybe? I’m not familiar with their roster or contracts, I’m just kind of laying out the rough draft of what I would try to do. Completely revamp the front court. No more soft injury prone players.

WCJ/Otto/couple 2nds? I don’t know.

Either way, I’m going after Drummond in the off season

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man I’m so sick of these soft ass, injury prone bigs that we have. Game after game they just get shit on inside. I’m also sick of the perimeter defense. Temple is the only one that’s “good”. Zach has gotten better and maybe could pass for average but ffs Satoransky and Coby couldn’t guard a fucking tree.
Wendall is a 4 is one problem they have. And so is P.Williams against certain other NBA teams functionally.

They have Porter and 5 4's, then some back-up 5's off the bench (Felicio/Gafford).
Tomas is their best PG. White should not be looked at there. Just let him be old Ben Gordon. Young Ben Gordon could have been a better PG than White.

AA knows this team needs a PG and it will happen. No worries. I feel like the plan is naturally explanatory at this point. Patience and good decisions should pay off. Keep re-evaluating and weighing scenarios and offers.

This is gonna take 2 more years to come together with the future PG and good handling of all these current contracts.

Lavine-Lauri-Williams

If it was me I might view that as our 3 untouchables. You could front load Lauri or NBA doesn't work like that, some kind of bridge contract that makes him tradeable and gives more time to decide?

Get what you can for the rest, they aren't really hard pieces to find elsewhere or unique. White will always be limited and a quality 6th man when he finds his role. Wendall is injury prone as hell. If you could get anything back...your just praying you might be able to at some point. Thats the best hope? or no?

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Wendall is a 4 is one problem they have. And so is P.Williams against certain other NBA teams functionally.

They have Porter and 5 4's, then some back-up 5's off the bench (Felicio/Gafford).
Tomas is their best PG. White should not be looked at there. Just let him be old Ben Gordon. Young Ben Gordon could have been a better PG than White.

AA knows this team needs a PG and it will happen. No worries. I feel like the plan is naturally explanatory at this point. Patience and good decisions should pay off. Keep re-evaluating and weighing scenarios and offers.

This is gonna take 2 more years to come together with the future PG and good handling of all these current contracts.

Lavine-Lauri-Williams

If it was me I might view that as our 3 untouchables. You could front load Lauri or NBA doesn't work like that, some kind of bridge contract that makes him tradeable and gives more time to decide?

Get what you can for the rest, they aren't really hard pieces to find elsewhere or unique. White will always be limited and a quality 6th man when he finds his role. Wendall is injury prone as hell. If you could get anything back...your just praying you might be able to at some point. Thats the best hope? or no?

Trade for Bamba and see if theres anything there that Orland is ignoring. Draft Brown (Texas) and swap him and Williams at the 3/4 depending on matchups. Sign CP3 to a 1 with an option contract. Run wild through Zach the first half of next season and see what you got.

Ideally we draft Mobley but dont see this roster getting us anything other than the 7-10th pick before the lotto and if its that low I dont expect it to go up again via the lotto.

I dont see Williams offensively as a 4 I see a lot more than that in him but yeah he has shown he defensively can handle himself there. He's had a double diggy rebound game or two filling in down there.

I think with Bamba/Mobley at the 5 and Williams/Brown at the 3/4 you can space the shit out of the floor and get dribble penetration at will with ZL and CP3, even Williams depending on who is on him.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Well we are 5th right now at the quarter mark of the season, if theres a full season. Only 3.5 games from the #1 overall pre lotto selection and only 2 games from 3rd. If they did move on from ZL to go full rebuild halfway through this season I dont see a way they dont end up with the worst record in the league.

also expect lard butt zion to dominate tonight

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
White hitting shots. Levine on fire. Bulls look like a real team at times

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Lonzo and a post player who can defend and stay healthy would make this a playoff team.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Loved that 3rd Quarter! Hope they hold on, they've been on fire from the perimeter all night.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Seeing Gafford, and Temple shooting as many shots as Williams pisses me the fuck off. Then seeing Valentine have twice as many shots really pisses me the fuck off. This team is a fringe, fringe playoff team at best and not likely. Why the fuck we letting role players get more opportunities than our 4th overall pick is beyond dumbfounding.