*** OFFICIAL *** Running Bulls IGT

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
If the roster doesnt improve drastically hes leaving its not rocket science. How can you take him saying he wants to play on a winner and think hes going to stay on for the money with a loser if we still suck? 2+2 is 4, its never 5

Did I not say obviously the bulls have work to do and need to improve. They basically have two years to do that. They could also pay Zach more than anyone. You’re just assuming the worst case scenario that the bulls won’t/can’t improve and Zach is a goner no matter what. That’s far from a given

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Did I not say obviously the bulls have work to do and need to improve. They basically have two years to do that. They could also pay Zach more than anyone. You’re just assuming the worst case scenario that the bulls won’t/can’t improve and Zach is a goner no matter what. That’s far from a given

Given the report that EVERYONE on the roster can be had via trade (Crowley) it doesnt seem that being active in the FA market is going to be their approach. Not saying Donovan is the best coach ever but this looks like his first losing season with this roster in his NBA career and hes had basically a different roster every year of his career so that says a lot about this roster and the odds of it improving and with the report, improving it.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Given the report that EVERYONE on the roster can be had via trade (Crowley) it doesnt seem that being active in the FA market is going to be their approach. Not saying Donovan is the best coach ever but this looks like his first losing season with this roster in his NBA career and hes had basically a different roster every year of his career so that says a lot about this roster and the odds of it improving and with the report, improving it.

I guess we’ll see what ends up happening

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lavine willing this team back from 20+ down tonight to have the lead with a few minutes to go...let’s hope they hang on to this one

hang on to win...largest nba comeback this season(25)

Lavine with 37 points 5 and 5 on 14/22 shooting

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'd love to see a complete roster, play a complete game just once this season.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
What a comeback.

LaVine with another 30-plus point game.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Good win even against a shit team. Can we get anyone but White cause he sucks. It sucks that he sucks but anyone with a brain knew he wasnt and would never be a NBA point guard. I had hope when he had like 23 assists in two games earlier this year but now hes back to no assists and lots of bricks.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When did Jerami Grant become a scoring machine...dude is averaging like 22ppg this year lol

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
What a game. That Patrick Williams offensive rebound then jam on Plumlee was crazy. Zach was great that 3rd quarter. Outscored the Pistons and played great defense on Grant. He better be an all star this year.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
When did Jerami Grant become a scoring machine...dude is averaging like 22ppg this year lol
Is that the same grant we had a couple years back? There are a couple grants in the league right? Are they brothers?

If that is the same guy we had he must be putting up a lot of volume to score that much. I remember thinking he didn't do anything well enough to stick in the league.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Its amazing that Kyrie can prove himself to be a loon and skip out on his team for two weeks or more and be voted a NBA starter. Sports fans as a whole are really dumb aka fanbois

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is that the same grant we had a couple years back? There are a couple grants in the league right? Are they brothers?

If that is the same guy we had he must be putting up a lot of volume to score that much. I remember thinking he didn't do anything well enough to stick in the league.

Nope, we had Jerian Grant, who is not in the league anymore. He is the brother of Jerami and the great Horace Grant is their uncle!

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
So glad WGN doesnt carry Bulls games anymore not just because they have sucked the past years but because the league is so BETA. That was NOT a flagrant on WCJ. Between no defense, shitty flagrant calls, all the crying and flopping. NCAA basketball is SO MUCH better.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
So glad WGN doesnt carry Bulls games anymore not just because they have sucked the past years but because the league is so BETA. That was NOT a flagrant on WCJ. Between no defense, shitty flagrant calls, all the crying and flopping. NCAA basketball is SO MUCH better.

by all means...feel free to move on from it

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Watching my first Bulls game tonight because it's their only nationally televised game lmao

they are entertaining you thru a half at least then. If they had someone to slow down embiid they’d be winning

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Its amazing that Kyrie can prove himself to be a loon and skip out on his team for two weeks or more and be voted a NBA starter. Sports fans as a whole are really dumb aka fanbois

I will never understand why or how anyone gives a shit about the NBA all-star game and who gets named what. I haven't watched a second of one of those in 20 years and have no clue who even gets selected, nor why anyone would care.

Same applies for football, baseball, and hockey. All-star games are for children and fanbois.

Last edited:

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers