*** OFFICIAL *** Running Bulls IGT

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Embiid completely dominated the game. Also, it’d be nice when LaVine gets mauled, especially multiple times late in the games, the refs could remember they have a whistle in their mouth.

I honestly wonder if he doesn’t get a lot of calls because he complains a lot over things that aren’t a foul. I’ve seen a bunch of plays where he puts his hands up asking for a while, and there was no contact lol

On the other end of it, he gets fouled a ton going to the basket and there’s no call. Either way, the Bulls were out there competing last night. Ball movement was crisp, they took care of the ball, effort and defensive rotations were as good as they’ve been....there were a lot of positives. If they could continue that, I think they should finish .500 and make the playoffs.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Bulls had no chance against Embiid. He was flat out dominant.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Embiid completely dominated the game. Also, it’d be nice when LaVine gets mauled, especially multiple times late in the games, the refs could remember they have a whistle in their mouth.

I honestly wonder if he doesn’t get a lot of calls because he complains a lot over things that aren’t a foul. I’ve seen a bunch of plays where he puts his hands up asking for a while, and there was no contact lol

On the other end of it, he gets fouled a ton going to the basket and there’s no call. Either way, the Bulls were out there competing last night. Ball movement was crisp, they took care of the ball, effort and defensive rotations were as good as they’ve been....there were a lot of positives. If they could continue that, I think they should finish .500 and make the playoffs.

The one at the end of the game where the Philly defender was literally hugging him on the trap and no call was unreal.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Zach with 20 first half points on 7/8 shooting. If he’s not an all star it’s a crime

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I guess the refs wanted a continuation from yesterday. Zach just can’t buy a foul. Some of these no calls have been ridiculous.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
What’s the over/under on AK making a move before the deadline?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
What’s the over/under on AK making a move before the deadline?

and then the question is...does he add or subtract from the roster?

if he’s in sell mode...Thad is most likely one to get moved

if he’s looking to buy, I think it’s got to be a PG or PF

Enasic

Liked Posts:
and then the question is...does he add or subtract from the roster?

if he’s in sell mode...Thad is most likely one to get moved

if he’s looking to buy, I think it’s got to be a PG or PF

I don’t think he’s looking to trade thad.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I don’t think he’s looking to trade thad.

then he’s definitely not going to be selling off at the trade deadline

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
He could sell Lauri’s punk ass

if he was to trade lauri, then why stop there? Why not trade Thad who is on a short length contract for a late 1st rounder? Trading lauri would be a signal that winning this year isn’t important

also, wouldn’t be surprised if there’s more of a trade market for Thad than lauri. Only contenders would be looking at either, and I think most if not all would view Thad as having a greater impact THIS season

Enasic

Liked Posts:
if he was to trade lauri, then why stop there? Why not trade Thad who is on a short length contract for a late 1st rounder? Trading lauri would be a signal that winning this year isn’t important

also, wouldn’t be surprised if there’s more of a trade market for Thad than lauri. Only contenders would be looking at either, and I think most if not all would view Thad as having a greater impact THIS season

Mainly because Lauri is soft and other than shooting open 3s, doesn’t contribute to winning

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Mainly because Lauri is soft and other than shooting open 3s, doesn’t contribute to winning

Well if that's the case then nobody is going to give you anything of value in return. To get you have to GIVE and in a trade both sides are both getting and GIVIING. If you know that Lauri is a punk ass, soft ass player who doesnt win, why would anyone else who actually does this for a living trade you anything good for him?

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Well if that's the case then nobody is going to give you anything of value in return. To get you have to GIVE and in a trade both sides are both getting and GIVIING. If you know that Lauri is a punk ass, soft ass player who doesnt win, why would anyone else who actually does this for a living trade you anything good for him?

I agree the return would be low, but might as well get something for him as opposed to losing him for nothing in the off season. Similar to when the bulls traded nikos punk ass when he was an expiring. Average to below average players get traded all the time. Never once did I speculate the return would be awesome

Enasic

Liked Posts:
And yes, I agree thad has more valuable because he’s the better player. I’d rather hold onto him especially since he’s under contract next season and is the 2nd best player on the team right now.

Lauri, while disappointing, is still a good 3 OT shooter and stretch 4s have value. Although since he’s expiring, the bulls would be lucky to get anyone of significant value but you never know. Maybe a pick? Maybe ball? Who knows..:.but I definitely wouldn’t want to re-sign him long term. Would be heavily shopping him