*** OFFICIAL *** Running Bulls IGT

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
how can said bar be lowered if it was already occurring, though?! Another classic “master” debater line of logic

the bar can always be lowered, see society where "colored people" was "racist" and dropping the "ed" replacing it with an "of" and placing that of in between color and people after switching the order of color and people and saying thats not racist but "describing" a group of people now.

or the viral video of a 6th grade history teacher asking his students if they know who Hitler was and his students didnt then asking the same students if they knew who Anne Frank was and they said she was a "Nazi".

or take you where you use the "well it was already happening" (missed calls) or the "if they do it why cant I do it" excuse for piss poor officiating. Because they missed a travel earlier or other players got away with it doesnt excuse them missing something that bad as "well others do it too". comparing a missed call in traffic for example is not the same as a missed call in broad daylight. Mother fucker took 5 steps.

or replacing sports team names because it offended some crackers and replacing said name and mascot with an white friendly name or after something white only to be back in the same place fifty years from now screaming about how their team name is now "too white".

just because the bar is low doesnt mean it cant go lower. there are NO depths the bar cant sink too.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Now that we are clearly going to the playoffs its time to improve the roster. Roster should be good enough to stay in the 8th spot as is but they dont play as a team.

Atlanta is a game and a half behind us. They have again invested a lot into their PF/C position. Gallo stinks and they arent playing Okongwu much coming off the injury.

Trade them Porter Jr and Carter Jr for Capela and their 2021 first round pick.

Atlanta is either making the playoffs or rebuilding with this trade. Porter Jr if healthy upgrades them at the SF spot and WCJ is probably an upgrade over Gallinari at least this year he is and he wants to play PF anyway not center.

Bulls eat into some of their cap space next year but with AD and Giannis not hitting free agency any way who cares? Capela is an upgrade to our center position. Either Atlanta makes the playoffs or starts their rebuild with Porter Jr clearing money and either we make the playoffs and have two first rounders one in the lotto or dont have have two lotto picks.

Could hurt us for 2020-2021 as it means Valentine plays more minutes and hes nothing but a schucker who thinks hes a lot better than he is.

Then it comes down to White not sucking which hes capable of as hard as I have been on him and deservingly so, Lauri staying healthy and Williams continuing to get better for our 2020-2021 prospects as a playoff team.

If you want to add a rental wing Kelly Oubre could probably be had for a 2nd rounder. Hes expiring and honeslty Golden state is going to be overtaken by Dallas and Memphis and GS aint making the playoffs in 2020-2021.

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN
NBA Trade Machine - ESPN
NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

Obviously money wise the last two trades would have to still involve the 2nd round pick but also some players going back to offset salaries.

Edit: Links just take it to the trade machine home page.

Trade one was with Atlanta and it works. Otto, WCJ for Capela, Snell and their 2021 1st

Trade two was Sato and Felecio and our 2nd for Oubre

Trade three was Felecio and Kornet with our 2nd for Oubre

Actual trade machine links disappeared from post when using the link feature.

Last edited:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
the bar can always be lowered, see society where "colored people" was "racist" and dropping the "ed" replacing it with an "of" and placing that of in between color and people after switching the order of color and people and saying thats not racist but "describing" a group of people now.

or the viral video of a 6th grade history teacher asking his students if they know who Hitler was and his students didnt then asking the same students if they knew who Anne Frank was and they said she was a "Nazi".

or take you where you use the "well it was already happening" (missed calls) or the "if they do it why cant I do it" excuse for piss poor officiating. Because they missed a travel earlier or other players got away with it doesnt excuse them missing something that bad as "well others do it too". comparing a missed call in traffic for example is not the same as a missed call in broad daylight. Mother fucker took 5 steps.

or replacing sports team names because it offended some crackers and replacing said name and mascot with an white friendly name or after something white only to be back in the same place fifty years from now screaming about how their team name is now "too white".

just because the bar is low doesnt mean it cant go lower. there are NO depths the bar cant sink too.

okay, so now explain how the bar got lowered in regards to traveling. You know, actually stay on topic for once and not some political cunting

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Did you really have to shoehorn your perceived ills of society into a discussion about NBA referees?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

What in the world...

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Zach on fire again tonight. 10/15 shooting so far for 25 points. The arguments of him just being a volume scorer are dead. He’s now the most efficient non big man in the league when it comes to scoring.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don't care if he's the only one in the gym. I don't want WCJ taking a three pointer at this point in the game.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Another 20 turnover game means the Bulls play OT with the worst team in the league......6 of them by the All-Star. He'd have a decent shot at being an All-Star starter if he could take care of the ball.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I can’t wait to read the NBA two minute report. That foul wasn’t in act of shooting

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
And just like that, the bulls are a half a game out of the 4 spot in the east

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I like the win. I don't like that it went to overtime. Close it out, fuckers.

I can’t wait to read the NBA two minute report. That foul wasn’t in act of shooting
Baby Gus woke up from my screaming about that.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
okay, so now explain how the bar got lowered in regards to traveling. You know, actually stay on topic for once and not some political cunting

show me how a missed travel equates to missing a 5 step travel in front of the world. its pretty simple. you are trying to compare a travel not called before the bounce or one too many steps. this is 3 too many steps and in clear vision of everyone.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
So as of now the Bulls arent sellers. A month to go and somethings could change and its possible a lot could change before 3/25.

Bulls really have no interest in paying Markannen what he wants or at all Collins has no interest as of now in staying in Atlanta but he doesnt control it completely. Atlanta wants a lotto pick for Collins which is odd given a crap team isnt giving up a lotto pick for Collins and then paying him the max that he wants which is another problem.

That said do YOU trade Lauri and our 2021 1st for Collins and bank on staying in the 4th-6th position in the standings or do you hold off because the bulls might fall and that pick ends up a lotto pick you gave to Atlanta for a guy who you then have to pay because you gave up the pick for him.

I ask cause no way in hell is Collins a 30m a year player. If thats what hes after and he gets it, its another Otto Porter situation without the numerous injuries so far.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
So as of now the Bulls arent sellers. A month to go and somethings could change and its possible a lot could change before 3/25.

Bulls really have no interest in paying Markannen what he wants or at all Collins has no interest as of now in staying in Atlanta but he doesnt control it completely. Atlanta wants a lotto pick for Collins which is odd given a crap team isnt giving up a lotto pick for Collins and then paying him the max that he wants which is another problem.

That said do YOU trade Lauri and our 2021 1st for Collins and bank on staying in the 4th-6th position in the standings or do you hold off because the bulls might fall and that pick ends up a lotto pick you gave to Atlanta for a guy who you then have to pay because you gave up the pick for him.

I ask cause no way in hell is Collins a 30m a year player. If thats what hes after and he gets it, its another Otto Porter situation without the numerous injuries so far.

No way no how. Collins isn’t worth 30 mil and misses just as much time as lauri