*** OFFICIAL *** Running Bulls IGT

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
And zinger isn’t remotely close to a star player. Please never mention his name again lol

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
And zinger isn’t remotely close to a star player. Please never mention his name again lol
Agreed. Until he can prove some health, he's just another guy.

Based on injury history, he's a better/expensive version of Lauri.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
They need a lot of things. You can’t run around the fact that in this league you need multiple stars. Sure, you could point to other needs...another wing, PG, and big. Another all star would help more than anything though

What all-star are you getting which one is available right now outside of possibly Kat and Porziongas? Takes two to tango be it trades or free agency.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
What all-star are you getting which one is available right now outside of possibly Kat and Porziongas? Takes two to tango be it trades or free agency.

Again, zinger wouldn’t be remotely on my radar. You’re right, I don’t see a realistic trade option to bring a star here. This is why the bulls will remain mediocre until they find a way to get one. I’m not overly optimistic about acquiring one in free agency. There’s not a lot of needle movers available. Kawhi would be great but no way he’s leaving LA.

The bulls are going to have to continue to rely on player development and try to get lucky in the draft. They have avenues to upgrade their depth and add some role players, and that will help, but unless they’re somehow able to acquire another star, it’s not going to move the needle to a significant degree. Who knows what AK can/will pull off though. I’m sure he has some better plans and ideas than any of us do lol

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Deni Avdija makes rookie rising "stars" game as a bench rider on a bad wizards team Williams cant crack the "American" team. Deni averaging 21 mins a game and 6pts and hes a "rising star".

I get its "America vs the world". But ZL couldnt make an all-star team on a bad bulls roster and rightfully so but the Wizards a crap team have two players on the rising stars game.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Very nice win tonight against NO

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
According to Shams the Bulls have expressed interest in trading for Andre Drummond.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wish they'd step on some throats.
They've been letting teams back into the game all year. I suppose perhaps because they never had this issue last year and previous, but they have no idea how to play with and maintain a lead. Good to see them manage to pull this one through though. Also nice to see Wendell actually contribute something in crunch time other than giving up points.

Will be very nice to see them complete the blowout more consistently

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
According to Shams the Bulls have expressed interest in trading for Andre Drummond.

drummond would certainly give them more of an inside presence. Might hold bigs under 30 at least.
Question is, what do the bulls give up to get a rental of Drummond. Obviously, Otto porter would be a part of the deal. Would the bulls give up a future 1st rounder to make the deal happen? Otherwise, I’m not sure what the bulls would offer to make the deal happen

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
That one was way too close for me.

And yes, we need a C!!!

I have never seen someone with Wendels butterfingers since Kwame Brown...

Enasic

Liked Posts:
drummond would certainly give them more of an inside presence. Might hold bigs under 30 at least.
Question is, what do the bulls give up to get a rental of Drummond. Obviously, Otto porter would be a part of the deal. Would the bulls give up a future 1st rounder to make the deal happen? Otherwise, I’m not sure what the bulls would offer to make the deal happen

Future first? Lol no way they’re getting that.

My best guess is Otto and a 2nd or Otto and Valentine and a 2nd. Something like along those lines

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

My best guess is Otto and a 2nd or Otto and Valentine and a 2nd. Something like along those lines

if that’s all it takes, then I’d say that’s a pretty easy decision then. Would miss Valentines shooting, but he’s certainly not untouchable

Master Debater

Liked Posts:

future first for a guy sitting on the bench till they trade him and of which they have no interest in retaining. right

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Watching the Bulls Central YT latest video their could've would've should've video is interesting. Its assuming the bulls pick 7th in 17,18,19 and 4th in 2020.

Bulls could have had Shai at PG, Mitchell at SG, Lavine playing the 3 as an undersized SF, Williams at PF (again undersized) and Jaxon Hayes at C for their starting five.

This was all based on players drafted in each year after the 7th pick.

While I've been on trying to get Shai to run point here I dont think that team would be a whole lot better than this team. Sure Mitchell is a superstar and Shai is getting good but I think the defense would stink given Hayes for his size and skill set isnt good at it without fouling early in his career.

We also wouldnt have Lauri, WCJ or White which wouldnt bother me but I think the ceiling for that team is a 5 seed in any year.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

Wait a minute.....are you implying that the contract of D-Val is an asset that is actually desirable to another team?

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Wait a minute.....are you implying that the contract of D-Val is an asset that is actually desirable to another team?

Maybe the reason he has been getting so much playing time is we want to showcase his..................talent (sorry, nearly threw up typing that) and make him an asset. Maybe he has been given the green light for that reason and basically ignores everyone on court. AKA....Legend in his on mind.

While I've been on trying to get Shai to run point here I dont think that team would be a whole lot better than this team. Sure Mitchell is a superstar and Shai is getting good but I think the defense would stink given Hayes for his size and skill set isnt good at it without fouling early in his career.

I think Shai would be a great get but I just don't see OKC giving him up easily. Kid has a bright future ahead of him.

Enasic

Liked Posts:

I’m implying drummonds trade value is in the toilet. They have no plans of re-signing him and he’s been sitting out for roughly a month until a trade happens.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watching the Bulls Central YT latest video their could've would've should've video is interesting. Its assuming the bulls pick 7th in 17,18,19 and 4th in 2020.

Bulls could have had Shai at PG, Mitchell at SG, Lavine playing the 3 as an undersized SF, Williams at PF (again undersized) and Jaxon Hayes at C for their starting five.

This was all based on players drafted in each year after the 7th pick.

We also wouldnt have Lauri, WCJ or White which wouldnt bother me but I think the ceiling for that team is a 5 seed in any year.

Redrafting that I have the Bulls ending up with

White
Lavine
Williams
Porter JR
Adebayo

Still in need for a veteran PG to slide Coby to the scorer of the bench option a la Ben Gordon. But I like the front court of Porter JR & Bam more.