I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Here’s what some of you are missing in regards to a potential Drummond trade. Sure, Drummond isn’t playing because they are actively shopping him. But, all it’ll take is to get a couple teams in a bidding war and all of a sudden Drummond nets them a late 1st round pick. If a competitive team offers a late first round pick, then the bulls would have to offer a future first if they want Drummond. So really it all comes down to how many teams have legit interest in acquiring him. I’d imagine the bulls aren’t the only team interested. So while Otto and a 2nd rounder sounds good, it may not be the best offer out there like some of you seem to think it will be

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Here’s what some of you are missing in regards to a potential Drummond trade. Sure, Drummond isn’t playing because they are actively shopping him. But, all it’ll take is to get a couple teams in a bidding war and all of a sudden Drummond nets them a late 1st round pick. If a competitive team offers a late first round pick, then the bulls would have to offer a future first if they want Drummond. So really it all comes down to how many teams have legit interest in acquiring him. I’d imagine the bulls aren’t the only team interested. So while Otto and a 2nd rounder sounds good, it may not be the best offer out there like some of you seem to think it will be
Why does Otto sound good? He's a solid player but doesn't ever play. He may be a large expiring contract, but so is Drummond right? Plus what is Cleveland going to do with cap space. They have less chance of attracting talent than almost any team in the league.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
I’m implying drummonds trade value is in the toilet. They have no plans of re-signing him and he’s been sitting out for roughly a month until a trade happens.

It is in the toilet but multiple teams are after him so the cavs can play that up to a sucker to get more than what they would otherwise given the situation. Lakers, Knicks, Raptors, us and probably more are interested in him. Ideally they want to trade him to the worst team possible thats calling so the 2nd round pick they get in return is as high as possible compared to the other teams interested.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I would imagine if a team offered the cavs a 1st, he would have been dealt already. Maybe a team ups an offer closer to the deadline, but if I had to guess, they won’t receive a first. You also have to remember that Drummond does have some commitment/buy in concerns and is going to be a free agent. A 1st isn’t out of the realm of possibility, but it seems like that’s what they’re holding out for and no one has offered one.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
I'd offer a lot more for Drummond if Garland or even Sexton came in the deal too. Garland is a real PG and Sexton has more of a ceiling as a CG playing PG than White does. Doesn't mean either will be CP3 or Curry/Luka.

As much as I know White sucks as a PG if we could do these smaller moves I would be happy.

Drummond for Porter and a 2nd

Lauri shipped somewhere in a three team deal where Bagley (SAC) comes back to us

Bamba for a bag of balls

Then you start Drummond at the 5, Wendell at the 4 have Bagley and Bamba backing up for when Wendell gets hurt again which he will, its inevitable at this point.

Try to develop Bamba this year and beyond so you dont have to keep Drummond forever.

Play Bagley at the 4 and Wendell at the 5 when teams go small/er

Sato
Temple
Valentine (the self made legend)
Bagley
Bamba

All as your bench

Honorable mention under the small moves, Thad for Kuzma then you keep Bagley and Bamba as the reserve big men, even slide Williams down there again when teams go small/er. Thad has been playing well for us dont see him here long term regardless of him being under contract next year.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Drummond blows. Detroit was lucky they were able to dump that contract. If the new front office trades for him that’s strike one for me

Enasic

Liked Posts:
White is 20 years old and quietly finding his way as a PG. Hes played well lately.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Drummond blows. Detroit was lucky they were able to dump that contract. If the new front office trades for him that’s strike one for me

If all they give up is Porter who’s an expiring and a 2nd how is that a strike for a guy averaging 13 boards, a PER of 20, and who would fill a huge need at C? Our backup centers are kornet and gafford and WCJ only plays about 25 MPG. Drummonds not a top dog like he was paid, if he would be a huge boost for the bulls. And he’s expiring next year. It’s an easy decision to trade for him if Otto/2nd is the price

Master Debater

Liked Posts:

Ok?????

Like I seriously doubt the FO gives a flying fuck about your feelers on things but you do you. You may say Drummond sucks but hes better than both WCJ and Lauri and can be had for cheap in terms of what you give up to get him. WCJ cant guard Embiidm Joker, Gobert or any real low post C/PF

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
No Embiid or Simmons tomorrow.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
If they manage to lose to this team without Embid then sell off. One game shouldnt mean that much but for a team trying to make the playoffs this game is a freebie and if you flush it down the drain you dont have a roster thats ever going anywhere.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Our big men are so terrible defensively. Tony Bradley and Dwight Howard combine for 15-19 shooting for 32 points and they combined for 17 rebounds.

like holy fuck embiid would of skull fucked WCJ if he had played tonight. Bulls have to find some defensive help from a big man if they are going to slide in the playoffs

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our big men are so terrible defensively. Tony Bradley and Dwight Howard combine for 15-19 shooting for 32 points and they combined for 17 rebounds.

like holy fuck embiid would of skull fucked WCJ if he had played tonight. Bulls have to find some defensive help from a big man if they are going to slide in the playoffs
Who ever had the thought a college power forward was an NBA center?

He's a not stretch 4. He's a pinch 4. Not his fault, is he supposed to grow shoulders and gain 50lbs? He's not built for that shit.

Force him to for long and he would probably get injured or something...

Oh shit...wait..

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Didn't he 5 hole skull fuck him last time?

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Anyone want to explain to me why kornet was getting burn last night?

Regarding the bigs, yeah, they’re soft and suck at defense. I said it from the beginning I didn’t like the bigs and wanted them both replaced. Just don’t like their fit or their skill sets. Lauri is a 7 foot spot up shooter who plays like a SG (but can’t create his own shot), and WCJ is a minimally skilled PF playing out of position. Problem is, his hands suck and he’s not skilled enough offensively to play the 4, and he’s not good enough defensively or a rebounder to play the 5. Bulls need a major face lift in the front court

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
WCJ is 6’10 and weighs 270 pounds. He’s absolutely a center in today’s NBA in regards to size. Stop this nonsense about him being undersized. He just sucks defensively, but he’s not undersized really

Enasic

Liked Posts:
WCJ is 6’10 and weighs 270 pounds. He’s absolutely a center in today’s NBA in regards to size. Stop this nonsense about him being undersized. He just sucks defensively, but he’s not undersized really

I didn’t realize he was that big. Definitely doesn’t play like it. Either way, he’s more of a bench 5 than a starting 5. His hands might literally be made of stone too. He doesn’t have a reliable jumper, and when you take away his lefty hook, he has nothing offensively.

I wish there was a way to trade for jerami grant and Drummond this year. Coby/LaVine/Grant/Williams/Drummond is a functional and balanced lineup. Likely a pipe dream though

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Man last night's game was tough to watch. Wendell looks more awful every time I watch him play, it's sad. Thad Young is our best center and the dude doesn't even play center.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
I don't see this team making the playoffs. There's not that many games remaining on paper that we should win or be considered a toss up.

I know everyone doesn't want to trade Zach but this roster isnt going to get better overnight. NYK have two first rounder and a high second rounder from Detroit. If they call since they have had interest before and offer those two 1's that 2nd rounder and their 2022 1st I think you have to take it for Lavine.

Maybe NYK throws in Barret who I am not high on to save their pick in 2022.

Is that enough for those of you saying you have to get a haul for ZL? Two 1's a 2nd and Barret?

Then if they go that route I think they have to go full tank and sell off Thad, Laurie, even White who Im willing to give a shot at starting SG but again I am positive hes Jamal Crawford at best so he should be coming off the bench. Then if the lotto doesnt go our way you have all these draft assets to move up to get a Mobley or a PG and if they are in position to get who they want first they can use the extra pick to trade out into next year or for other assets.

Side note: Starting to fall in love with Moody out of Arkansas. Listed as a SG plays SG but draftnet ranks his skills IMO as someone who can easily play PG.