*** OFFICIAL *** Running Bulls IGT

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
I actually thought you were the one trolling with that trade proposal. If you suggested that to 100 people, I'd be shocked if even 5 people would concur that it is remotely fair value.

As far as what his value is? I mean, talks would begin at a top 5 pick, and likely more. He's on a bargain contract, has improved every year in the league, and is an elite player in the NBA. Personally, I don't think it would be worth it to trade him. I'd prefer to build around him and give him some actual help and not scrubs like Lauri, WCJ etc. The Bulls 2nd best player is Thad Young. Let that sink in.

Fair enough, don't think he's being traded don't think the bulls are getting him any help either. As far as that top 5 pick thing I dont think thats realistic as no shit team is going to trade for him. Your best bet is the Warriors and getting that Wolves 2022 pick and then the Warriors dont have the likely more part anyway and the pick isnt guaranteed to be top 5 even if the Wolves stink in the 2021-2022 season.

Dont even think its realistic at all to get that for him. Say GS did call it would start with that pick and Wiseman, then GS needs to ship salary somewhere, and also needs a big man in return and that aint WCJ or Lauri so you would have to call CLE and get Drummond thrown in and then you get into the issue of what CLE wants which would be pick so you have to find another team looking to tank and take on contracts and ship out their picks.

So I guess Wolves '22 pick, Wiseman and picks going to Chicago along with Wiggins. ZL and Drummond to GS. WCJ and pick(s) not from Chi to CLE and then somehow that 4th team sending a moderate to high value pick to Chicago in the deal. Even if the 4th team was Portland where they sent us their 2021 /2022 first and Lauri went to Cle too dont see it working. Chicago would then have Kornet and Felecio playing the big positions and yes they would be tanking anyway but just dont see it.

Thats why I threw out NYK because they have multiple picks and possibly Barrett again who Im not high on either and maybe they would throw in Mitch Robinson which I cant say has high value playing half a game on average and not averaging 10pts or 10 boards but they are interested in Drummond in NYK.

So while Im not saying do it I think the best offer the Bulls can get from a realistic suitor/caller is:

All NYK picks in 2021 draft, their 2022 1st, Barrett and Robinson

NYK gets Drummond and ZL

Cle gets WCJ

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
That was a nasty alley to ZL from sato there. Sato knows where the ball is supposed to go. And having Thad at the 5 makes for positionless basketball like Miami did. It’s showing to be effective

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Probably their most impressive game this year. Kicking the snot out of a team they should kick the snot out of. Though first half was same ole same ole.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Zach has been so good offensively, he’s on pace to do something no other guard has ever done. I don’t think most people, outside of Bulls fans, realize just how stupid good he’s been in terms of scoring.
I think people are taking notice. It's amazing what happens when you're team isn't a laughing stock. It's almost like he has a 225 pound bald gorilla off his back.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Really dont matter cause individual achievements mean nothing if the team stinks and boy do they stink tonight. Up 18 at half and blown out in the 4th Q 31-9 with 2.5 mins to go, now down 9.

This team needs a real big man and a PG.

Sign Drummond in the summer even over pay and trade White, Carter, our 1st and even a future first to get Suggs (who fits better) or Cade who has all the measurements to be a generational talent.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Epic collapse.

Don't think Sato and Thad have been that much of an improvement early in this switch..

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Epic collapse.

Don't think Sato and Thad have been that much of an improvement early in this switch..

I think they have been. The problem is more there’s not much left to come off the bench and make an impact. And last nights loss was more to do with outside of ZL, nobody was hitting shots. That said, Thad was our 2nd leading scorer and had 16 points 8 boards and 5 dimes. Sato had 7 assists. Coby and Wendell haven’t been as good as that...plain and simple

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Epic collapse.

It's been what, 3 games? Sato and Thad have been solid in the starting group, from what I could see.

Thad isn't the problem, he produces wherever he plays. WCJ responded well initially to the benching but then regressed. Coby has just been off of late. Sato's passing is always good, but his scoring is all over the place. Really, I'd like to see more out of Coby and Otto scoring wise leading the bench unit.

Part of the issue, is if Donovan goes all bench players, there's no one good to get Otto a good spot up look as our best facilitators are all with the first group. But I think he plans his rotations so that that doesn't happen very often.

They're 2-1 since the switch and while this last loss was another example of an epic collapse (something they need to fix collectively) I'd give it a few more games to see if it's working or not

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
I said this team needs a big and a PG and that hasnt changed. That said if you can get ZL to sign a max extension in the summer keeping him here for the next 5 years, ext plus his contact next year. I would consider trading back to GS in the draft and throw in WCJ or White, and get their Minny pick for the 2022 draft. Go out and rent a veteran stretch 4 who can rebound better than Lauri then draft either and in order: Paolo Banchero (CWeb comp), Daimion Collins (AD lite comp), or Patrick Baldwin (MPJ comp). Probably prefer Baldwin IF he can rebound better than Lauri, put on 25 pounds and play the 4 because while he can play it I dont like the idea of Williams being a PF moving forward. Hes gifted enough to play SF and be great at it in time. If he cant play the 4 (Baldwin) then give me Banchero especially if we sign Drummond in the summer which I think is how it will turn out over time which is why I ordered those three that way.

Then with out pick in 2021 with the trade back take Ayo or Cooper and see what they can give at PG. I think Ayo has a higher NBA upside given his size and he shoots well enough. I think Cooper will be a liability on defense and his shooting is sketchy right now.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Please sell at the deadline please. There is no reason this team should be buyers to get into the play-in playoff game. This isnt as bad as the Spurs game but this is disgusting too. Up 11 in the 4th and crap the bed once again. Only way you are ever getting Zach star player to run with him is when Williams develops which will take another couple of years or you hit the lotto and Mobley/Cunningham are the real deal. Then you have to hope he just doesnt walk because he doesnt want to stick around though his best years for the rebuild.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Bulls are a fun team to watch atleast. Donovan deserves some credit and it's going to take time to turn this team around to a true playoff caliber team. They have to learn how to close games. Atleast 5 games this year where they were in control and then fell apart in the 4th quarter.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Here's me, with about six minutes left in the 4th quarter:

DevotedKindGuillemot-max-1mb.gif

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
The Bulls are a fun team to watch atleast. Donovan deserves some credit and it's going to take time to turn this team around to a true playoff caliber team. They have to learn how to close games. Atleast 5 games this year where they were in control and then fell apart in the 4th quarter.

Yeah but this team isnt going to be around and together long enough for that to happen. They might find a 7th seed aka a one and done seed which no real fan cares about because thats the same as being .500 or worse and not making the playoffs.

Zack is a FA after next season, Bulls have no interest in paying Lauri the money he wants and WCJ isnt a 5 and isnt good enough at PF to be a starting 4.

Theres a reason why this FO depending on who you trust and believe on value ZL and Williams as untouchables in any trade that nets in an upgrade for us or a sell off by us.

And honestly I dont want any part of Beal at SG, ZL at SF, PW at PF WCJ at C and whoever at PG. That team is still gonna stink on defense. Which is why im not actively trying to trade him I am if the right offer comes along for ZL. There arent no running mates to get him in FA and not enough assets to trade for another star caliber player on this roster.

So yeah I think this team does nothing by the trade deadline then if they miss the playoffs they sell in the draft/summer.

If they go that route dream scenario is Hosuton ends up with a top 3 pick in the lotto, calls and offers that pick, their 2022 pick and the two extras they have this year in the first for ZL.

Then you take one of Cade, mobley, suggs with the Houston pick and package as many as needed, our 1st and the other two 2021 1sts to move up to either 4,5, or 6 whoever bites and take either Green or Kuminga unless one of the PG or Mobley fall out of the top 3 then you take them.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yeah but this team isnt going to be around and together long enough for that to happen. They might find a 7th seed aka a one and done seed which no real fan cares about because thats the same as being .500 or worse and not making the playoffs.

Zack is a FA after next season, Bulls have no interest in paying Lauri the money he wants and WCJ isnt a 5 and isnt good enough at PF to be a starting 4.

Theres a reason why this FO depending on who you trust and believe on value ZL and Williams as untouchables in any trade that nets in an upgrade for us or a sell off by us.

And honestly I dont want any part of Beal at SG, ZL at SF, PW at PF WCJ at C and whoever at PG. That team is still gonna stink on defense. Which is why im not actively trying to trade him I am if the right offer comes along for ZL. There arent no running mates to get him in FA and not enough assets to trade for another star caliber player on this roster.

So yeah I think this team does nothing by the trade deadline then if they miss the playoffs they sell in the draft/summer.

If they go that route dream scenario is Hosuton ends up with a top 3 pick in the lotto, calls and offers that pick, their 2022 pick and the two extras they have this year in the first for ZL.

Then you take one of Cade, mobley, suggs with the Houston pick and package as many as needed, our 1st and the other two 2021 1sts to move up to either 4,5, or 6 whoever bites and take either Green or Kuminga unless one of the PG or Mobley fall out of the top 3 then you take them.

could you please make this post another 100 times?! You say the same shit over and over. It’s pretty “yawnish” discussion on your part

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Wow, I know it was the pistons...but still, holding a team to 86 points in today’s game is impressive. I’m happy to see Donovan played gafford some tonight. 14 minutes and he went 4/4 for 8 points and had 11 rebounds. Likely a big factor in the defense tonight as well. He might be the one big man we have that actually plays like a big man

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Wow, I know it was the pistons...but still, holding a team to 86 points in today’s game is impressive. I’m happy to see Donovan played gafford some tonight. 14 minutes and he went 4/4 for 8 points and had 11 rebounds. Likely a big factor in the defense tonight as well. He might be the one big man we have that actually plays like a big man
I've noticed through some box scores that defenses seem to be tightening up a bit.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I get why billy d put kornet in to try and draw Rudy out of the paint...but it ain’t working