*** OFFICIAL *** Running Bulls IGT

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Thank god the Pels turned down our offer of a 2nd rounder and Sato for Ball. We need a PG we dont need THAT PG. Now AK that doesnt mean turn around and offer up more. He may be 23 but hes not good enough to elevate this team and he wants 20 million as a FA per year.....again no thanks he hasnt even come close to earning that.

Meanwhile while older by 5 years Brogdon is apparently available for the right price and he is worth 20m and is a lot better than Lonzo

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Listening to the Bullstalk podcast right now they bring up some interesting points

1. Zack is nice

2. This FO and coaching staff is tied to nobody on this roster but PWill everyone else is a left over from the previous regime

3. Team is 3-16 vs teams above .500 this year

4. This is year one of a rebuild, it might be year four or five whatever for the fans since the Butler trade but thats irrelevant to AK and the FO

5. This team is in the middle. Not good enough to be a top half of the East caliber team and not horrible enough to just blow it up to blow it up.

6. Team has two different timelines. AK and company are in year one of their timeline players like ZL are in year 4 and what each see needing to happen might not lineup at the same time at the same place

7. Wendell Carter has no trade value, no teams are calling about him even after his benching

8. Two routes to go. First is hope ZL wants to be here another 4-5 years after his contract is up and wait for the team to grow like Brooklyn did where all their young pieces started to blossom which made it appealing to Kd and Kyrie before they told the FO to trade them for Harden. 2nd is the obvious one, yet another blowup of the roster as there are players on this roster who are supposed to be your "core" in year 3 and 4 that arent any closer to taking their game up a level, then theres players like White who look like nothing more than a role player coming off the bench who to the fans was supposed to be the PG moving forward.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
What a horrible loss. A garbage ass team missing Sexton and Love. Zach just had a bad 2nd half and, of course, no one on this shit tea, was able to pick up the slack.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
This team sucks a box of assholes. But its year one of the AK era. Wholesale changes are coming just not likely tomorrow but in the summer. Just hope he doesnt get desperate to sign a bunch of role playing vets to keep ZL happy only for the team to suck again and watch him walk while we have a bunch of contracts and an even shittier roster.

If a team is offering a 1st for Lauri, take it.

If a team is offering a 1st for Thad, take it. Dont care if that makes ZL unhappy if he requests a trade after Thad is moved in the summer so be it, at least you know hes not going to re-up with you.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Saw none of that coming today. Even replayed 100 times out of 100 I still wouldnt expect that after two choke jobs a blowout loss and a loss to a shit team in the past several days.

Wish we didnt have to give up the 2021 draft pick thats rough even for a 30 year old unless its top 4 protected cause we plan on tanking and getting one of suggs or cade to go with the roster.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really dont matter cause individual achievements mean nothing if the team stinks and boy do they stink tonight. Up 18 at half and blown out in the 4th Q 31-9 with 2.5 mins to go, now down 9.

This team needs a real big man and a PG.

Sign Drummond in the summer even over pay and trade White, Carter, our 1st and even a future first to get Suggs (who fits better) or Cade who has all the measurements to be a generational talent.
There is our big man! I think they can finally evaluate Markenen next to a center piece.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Some real hot garbage on the floor right now.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Why does valentine see the court ever? Also lauri is brutal
This is just me, and I'll gladly take anything that comes my way, BUT I think Lauri is treated pretty poorly by the fanbase. THAT SAID, his availability is hit or miss, and I'll never understand why he seemingly has had so much power (probably the wrong word, maybe stroke) in what gets done with him.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not sure if it was Amin or Stacey, but one of them mentioned that they haven't practiced yet. How the hell does that happen?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
This is just me, and I'll gladly take anything that comes my way, BUT I think Lauri is treated pretty poorly by the fanbase. THAT SAID, his availability is hit or miss, and I'll never understand why he seemingly has had so much power (probably the wrong word, maybe stroke) in what gets done with him.
I just get so sick of watching him jack up 3's. It's also unfortunate every game I watch he is ice cold. I know his season 3pt% tells a different story, but when I watch he might as well be Denzel shot jacking out there

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
At least they got a practice In amirite?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
And right on cue Jakob poetl dominates us with 8/9 shooting for 20 points and 9 boards. Vucevic doesn’t solve the big man defense for the bulls at all. Basically vucevic’s numbers got cancelled out by Jakob poetl...let that sink in for a minute

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And right on cue Jakob poetl dominates us with 8/9 shooting for 20 points and 9 boards. Vucevic doesn’t solve the big man defense for the bulls at all. Basically vucevic’s numbers got cancelled out by Jakob poetl...let that sink in for a minute
maybe Lauri will grow into it...lol

I can't watch games right now but that interior does sound horrendous defensively.

I was worried we weren't good enough to survive a major trade and figure things out again too soon, even superstar stacked teams struggle to find chemistry, so expect a month of garbage and I'm not sure a defensive answer exists for this year.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lauri over his last 9 has a 40% fg and 29% 3pt. Absolutely brutal. As hard as it is to believe with how bad he’s been in the past, Denzel now has a career worst 48% true shooting percentage. No point in playing him anymore. He should be sitting right next to Felicio.

I thought Troy Brown was a bright spot last night. He played well on both ends in limited minutes.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lauri over his last 9 has a 40% fg and 29% 3pt. Absolutely brutal. As hard as it is to believe with how bad he’s been in the past, Denzel now has a career worst 48% true shooting percentage. No point in playing him anymore. He should be sitting right next to Felicio.

I thought Troy Brown was a bright spot last night. He played well on both ends in limited minutes.
lol Troy Brown Jr and Javonte Green were probably the highlights of that atrocious performance. They're probably the only reason the final score wasn't still a 30+ point blowout.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Vuc looks good. PWill needs to have the chance to create more on O.

But other than that, yikes.