Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I'm rooting for a top 4 pick at this point.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm rooting for a top 4 pick at this point.
lol, they are totally staying where they are at the 10th seed. Will take part in that play-in-tournament and then lose right away and end up with the 9th pick.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
lol, they are totally staying where they are at the 10th seed. Will take part in that play-in-tournament and then lose right away and end up with the 9th pick.
Suggs and Cade are the current dream.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Worst-case scenario, IMO.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
When Vuc hits the market there will be a lot of guys available. LeBron(though he’s likely going where his son gets picked), KD, Jimmy, Beal, Harden, Kyrie, Jokic, Embiid. It’s loaded. Then the following year KAT is a FA, so maybe Minny looks to trade him that summer if he’s still around and think he might leave.
I can't decide if it would be better to work an extension early to try to lock him up reasonably priced or let them all hit the market and hope the demand is down because of the strong free agent class. I suspect they are not going to like his price tag if comparing to the contracts some of those other guys are going to get.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Had to turn that one off. That was just embarrassing.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Embarrassing performance.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Double-Double Machine, Wendell Carter Jr.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol just looked at the box score and Zach was a +9 and he played 39 minutes. They’ve been getting worked when he goes to the bench. It’s getting to the point where Coby is becoming unplayable.
Zach did his part, Vooch did his part. Everyone decided to take a nap for the whole game. Except Theis, I think he was the only other player who scored double digits. It's just wild for a team that's good offensively to also appear as bad as they do right now.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lol just looked at the box score and Zach was a +9 and he played 39 minutes. They’ve been getting worked when he goes to the bench. It’s getting to the point where Coby is becoming unplayable.

yep, it’s harsh to put it all on one guy...but, coby is definitely a massive negative when he’s on the court

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yep, it’s harsh to put it all on one guy...but, coby is definitely a massive negative when he’s on the court
Here I'll spread the shame around...he and Lauri are massive disappointments right now. Theis has been solid. Troy Brown Jr is the only guy who seems to know how to put for defensive effort at times but he's all over the place offensively. Coby and Lauri need to step up...it's why they were demoted in the first place

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
At halftime they were showing first half turnovers and like 5 in a row were coby. He is absolutely brutal.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lol and coming off that horrible loss, now Zach has COVID or was around someone that has it and now it’s out several games.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
At halftime they were showing first half turnovers and like 5 in a row were coby. He is absolutely brutal.

Yeah Zach checked out early for Coby and literally his first 2 plays in the game were TOS. Just brutal. That’s my main gripe with him, if he’s not hitting shots he’s worthless. Doesn’t play defense and court vision is awful.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Yeah Zach checked out early for Coby and literally his first 2 plays in the game were TOS. Just brutal. That’s my main gripe with him, if he’s not hitting shots he’s worthless. Doesn’t play defense and court vision is awful.

He is not developing. His draft floor may also be his ceiling. Failed pick.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol and coming off that horrible loss, now Zach has COVID or was around someone that has it and now it’s out several games.
This is like the knife in the coffin as it were. But maybe it'll force Coby or someone to get their act together. Doesn't get much worse than it is now, even the Timberwolves can look at this team and be like "yeah we can bounce back against them"