I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Well, they made a run at em late but it just wasn’t enough. Nobody showed up to help Zach tonight

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Coby with a vicious dunk

also, really like the way javonte green plays. I’d like the bulls to be able to keep him, I’m pretty sure he’s a RFA. As long as someone doesn’t offer him something crazy, I’d match it

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
fuckn bulls cant even lose properly...wiz are not gonna lose both games against hornets and cavs and the bulls winning against bucks and nets to get a playoff spot...now at 8, they gotta hope they get into top 4 to keep their pick...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
fuckn bulls cant even lose properly...wiz are not gonna lose both games against hornets and cavs and the bulls winning against bucks and nets to get a playoff spot...now at 8, they gotta hope they get into top 4 to keep their pick...
Realistically, unless they just lost nearly every game from the trade deadline onwards, there was no chance of getting into that top 4 pick range anyway. Losing the 8 pick isn't as terrible as it sounds, you have to go back like 20 years to find a player an average person would think was "solid"

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Realistically, unless they just lost nearly every game from the trade deadline onwards, there was no chance of getting into that top 4 pick range anyway. Losing the 8 pick isn't as terrible as it sounds, you have to go back like 20 years to find a player an average person would think was "solid"
in last years draft they were supposed to get the 7th pick and made it to 4. i'm not saying who they pick at 4 will be a difference maker but i'd rather the bulls have a pick than giving it to the magic for vuce trade...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
in last years draft they were supposed to get the 7th pick and made it to 4. i'm not saying who they pick at 4 will be a difference maker but i'd rather the bulls have a pick than giving it to the magic for vuce trade...
Sure there's always a chance they could jump up to top 4 anyway and I get not wanting to give up a pick, but it was always the most likely outcome.

There is about a 25% chance to jump up to the top 4 so of course I hope that happens as well, but not counting on it.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Daniel Gafford helping make sure the bulls get eliminated tonight

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
No way in hell bulls deserved to be in the playoffs. Rightfully so, they didn’t get in. Not a consistent team, blew a lot of gimme games, and defensively/focus was just not there. High turnover team, and not just because of PG play btw. Everyone had a hand in it and you could probably compile a 10 minute highlight video of some of the worst and ugliest turnovers imaginable.

From my perspective, the bulls need a dominant wing 1st and foremost. Temple should not be starting for you. While PG is a concern, and many people cite the need for a more natural passer, I think the bigger issue is the PG position has not brought consistent scoring nor consistent (or any) defense. I think the play making has been decent but the turnovers need to come down. What hasn’t been decent is you never know what coby is gonna bring game to game except you know that his defense is gonna be awful. Those are the main issues at PG, and coby is young enough to fix them.

Not sure how they upgrade SF this year. I would release sato and find a cheaper PG with a niche of either defense or shooting. Front court depth could use some work as well. Hopefully they could cash in on Thad. Whatever you could get will do. A sign and trade with lauri would be nice, but I don’t see it as likely. The most important move the bulls could make…the one that I’m looking forward to the most…the move that will literally turn this franchise around…is letting valentine go and never seeing him play a single second for the bulls again

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lol I don’t understand all the valentine hate. Is he good? No, he isn’t. But to think the biggest problem on the roster is a guy that plays like 12 min a game is just silly.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Javonte Green has future bench mob star written all over him if they can keep him around this offseason

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Javonte Green has future bench mob star written all over him if they can keep him around this offseason
I'd love to keep green, theis, and the kid from Washington who was getting PT after the trade (name slipping my mind), but im guessing we'll be lucky if we can keep 2 of the 3

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'd love to keep green, theis, and the kid from Washington who was getting PT after the trade (name slipping my mind), but im guessing we'll be lucky if we can keep 2 of the 3

yeah, I think we have better odds keeping green than theis

side note...PWill is playing lights out thru 3 quarters with 24 points

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
yeah, I think we have better odds keeping green than theis

side note...PWill is playing lights out thru 3 quarters with 24 points
I just saw that. Didn't realize they were playing so early. If PW could become a consistent threat on offense thatd be huge.

Is lavine sitting the last few games?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I just saw that. Didn't realize they were playing so early. If PW could become a consistent threat on offense thatd be huge.

Is lavine sitting the last few games?

lavine is out today, and I assume the final game too. But yeah, PW realizing his potential would be huge for the bulls. As long as he plays aggressive like he has today, I think he will be fine. The kid is a freak athlete on the court and I really like his spot up shooting ability. To shoot as well as he has at times at such an early age, really bodes well. If teams end up having to fear his outside shot, he will abuse them with that athletic ability.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Lol I don’t understand all the valentine hate. Is he good? No, he isn’t. But to think the biggest problem on the roster is a guy that plays like 12 min a game is just silly.
I was joking with that comment but yeah…can’t wait to see him go.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Troy Brown Jr. I think he's a good piece to keep for the bench as well as Javonte Green. They're both young and highly motivated to work since they couldn't really crack the rotation for their former teams. I think there's no reason not to keep them around for next year

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Liking what Devon Dotson is showing so far tonight

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I’m still hoping the Bulls are able to re-sign Theis and snag Lonzo. I‘m confident they’ll get Theis back. Not sure about Lonzo but I feel like they will get an upgrade at the PG spot.