Official "Thank you, Lovie" Thread.

BPo001

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure Lovie won’t be back next year, so he doesn’t give AF where Houston picks next season.

bear4life21

ChiCitySports Newb
Liked Posts:
I love Lovie.. Always have and Always Will Anderson DE/Bama. Than Que Lovie!! Dial me up next time your in town I will take you out to Ditkas and buy you a steak dinner.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Send him a gift basket. What’s his address?

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Did Bears a solid even though his team needs a QB more than any. Thanks, Lovie.
Everyone here knows my "bro" admiration for Lovie....

ONCE AGAIN for the last time...

He was, and is STILL... the BEST coach the Bears have had since Ditka. And even being gone for now 10 years, he is still impacting the beloved. The irony is delicious...

Thank you Lovie...

BEARS

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
I cannot believe Lovie didn't screw it up, would have bet the house he would have.

Just saw the highlights, couldn't stand to watch that game and watch Lovies defense screw it up.

Those of you who were watching must have been going crazy at the end there.

Nuts.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Lovie deserves a fucking statue at Soldier Field for that outcome. That was one of the single funniest things I've ever seen in the NFL. I'm still in disbelief that it actually happened.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Sure, he lost to the colts in the Superbowl. But he stole the home opener at Lucas Oil and beat them to deliver the #1 overall pick to chicago. I am officially over Lovie's portion of the Superbowl loss

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I cannot believe Lovie didn't screw it up, would have bet the house he would have.

Just saw the highlights, couldn't stand to watch that game and watch Lovies defense screw it up.

Those of you who were watching must have been going crazy at the end there.

Nuts.
Knew the Texans would go for two ??⚡️?shocked they made it.

Saturday is no NFL head coach

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
Sure, he lost to the colts in the Superbowl. But he stole the home opener at Lucas Oil and beat them to deliver the #1 overall pick to chicago. I am officially over Lovie's portion of the Superbowl loss

It's what he did after that loss that proves he's a horrible coach. He got rid of the best coach on the team and fucking destroyed a once great defense over the next several years. Just ruined them.

He's not an NFL coach, he proved that after he fired Rivera and at Illinois also.

Houston then hired him? Well, I can't explain that one. Can't even come close to explaining that one.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
It's what he did after that loss that proves he's a horrible coach. He got rid of the best coach on the team and fucking destroyed a once great defense over the next several years. Just ruined them.

He's not an NFL coach, he proved that after he fired Rivera and at Illinois also.

Houston then hired him? Well, I can't explain that one. Can't even come close to explaining that one.
Oh I 100% agree with you on that one. Rivera had the machine just humming in a way that Marinelli never managed to recapture.

I do really like him as a leader of men, but the only reason for Houston to have him as a HC in this day and age is to have a fall guy they can fire after he manages a team experiencing a lot of turnover. Chicago did the same thing with John Fox.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fun fact, sparkles became a CT edgelord when he read in us weekly that Princess Di was murdered by the psychic friends network
I thought he was dead when he didn't immediately come back and post more dumb stuff in B&I after being banned for the 50th time. Didn't even know he was allowed to post in this forum anymore.

Oh well, happy you're still relatively alive @Spartan and enjoying your freedom of speech, and another #greatday