Official "Thank you, Lovie" Thread.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
heh @zabavka , thank the Indianapolis Colt DB. The Colts like the Bears have a roster full of <just a guy> players . . . when it's crunch time expect them all to fail.

I think there are 6 defenders around the guy who caught it and known of them even tried to stop it.. the fix was in

discplayer

Liked Posts:
It's what he did after that loss that proves he's a horrible coach. He got rid of the best coach on the team and fucking destroyed a once great defense over the next several years. Just ruined them.

He's not an NFL coach, he proved that after he fired Rivera and at Illinois also.

Houston then hired him? Well, I can't explain that one. Can't even come close to explaining that one.
You left out his dismal stint in Tampa Bay, too.

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
I think the NFL passed Lovie by many years ago. But I do think he got as much out of the Urlacher, Briggs and Tillman combo that anyone could have.

You mean Rivera got the best out of them and Lovie got a fucking whole lot less?

If Rivera becomes HC and Lovie leaves, then you would have seen how much a coach could have gotten out of those three.

That's how I see it anyway.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Purdy sure that successful 2 pt conversion and W was the reason for Lovie's immediate firing.
Owner / and, or GM most likely had a conversation with him about keeping that number #1 pick in a close game previously

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
That could possibly be the best “Take this job and shove it “ moment going for two as your walking…not running out the door!

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I never posted that the Hamlin injury was rigged and do not consider this guys youtube as a source.

You literally shared a link from his page no less than a month ago.