***OFFICIAL*** Thanksgiving Day IGT: Bears @ Lions (Jive Azz Turkey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It’s funny because you eventually came around too but it just took you longer because you’re stupid

Came around? Uhh you whine non stop about the same shit.

I accept the issues with the team, I don't cry like a little baby. There is nothing funny about it.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mitch made you look like the idiot u are that drive.

2nd and 20+

Mitch with 4 completions.

Shut your bitch ass up
That drive has absolutely nothing to do with the interception, you fucking moron. Dumbest person on this board and it's not even close.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Defending Mitch or Nagy is just dumb. They both suck. But are still professional and will do thing correctly every now and then.
Mitch is a below average QB...add Nagy and his garbage playcalling calling and we will continue to see tha disaster

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Came around? Uhh you whine non stop about the same shit.

I accept the issues with the team, I don't cry like a little baby. There is nothing funny about it.
You don’t “whine” because you’re too infatuated with Ryan Pace to see how bad he has done with this team.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mitch is a below average QB...add Nagy and his garbage playcalling calling and we will continue to see tha disaster

I'm not going to defend either, but I'm a bears fan. I think both suck balls, but I hope both improve, because its the only way this franchise goes anywhere in the next couple years.

If people think you can magically patch this QB situation, they are delusional.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Told u bitches. Scoring was coming

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Lol, did you see the terror in Blough’s eyes as he saw Mack coming. Can’t blame him.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You don’t “whine” because you’re too infatuated with Ryan Pace to see how bad he has done with this team.

Funny because everyone was sucking his knob last year. The roster has talent. They aren't playing to the level they should.

His QB sucks. His other mistakes, those happen. Most gm's bat about 50% in the draft. He's done well, and nearly all his FA signing have been solid.

Still, he missed on the QB, and that closed our SB window.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not going to defend either, but I'm a bears fan. I think both suck balls, but I hope both improve, because its the only way this franchise goes anywhere in the next couple years.

If people think you can magically patch this QB situation, they are delusional.
I agree and I think Mitch can improve...I just dont think he can with this bum Nagy

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
That drive has absolutely nothing to do with the interception, you fucking moron. Dumbest person on this board and it's not even close.

You call him a bad QB. But the reality is he constantly overcomes bad penalties. Bad 3rd down yardage. Bad blocking. Only to run into more of it. Then when he makes a mistake you blow your load in excitement like the total turd you are.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Defense is getting dominated by the Lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.