***OFFICIAL*** Thursday Night IGT: Bears vs Cowboys (#MITCHISBACK Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I so need to call into the Mack and Parkins show tomorrow. Those two dumbshits have been bagging on this team all week. Work for Chicago sports, no faith. I hope everyone calls in and rubs their faces in it.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Before you Trubisky nut huggers cream yourselves remember the Bears could have had performances like this EVERY WEEK (instead of once a year) if they had taken Mahomes, Watson or Lamar
Yeah, should've, could've, would've.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
The camera has panned to Jason Garret a number of times. Guy has a headset with a mic but never talks. Does he not communicate with his coordinators?

Jason Garrett is the Mike Pence of the NFL, lol

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol cowboys are making the bears look like world beaters
Bears just finally playing to their talent level and Mitchis playing like he belongs is the difference. Also Nagy has let a ton of gimmick shit go

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The camera has panned to Jason Garret a number of times. Guy has a headset with a mic but never talks. Does he not communicate with his coordinators?

Jason Garrett is the Mike Pence of the NFL, lol
He hates gay people?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The weird thing is, the Bears when they were good, were often at their worst in prime time. But they've been pretty darn good lately.
Well they were probably playing better teams in prime time

2Deep

Liked Posts:
Before you Trubisky nut huggers cream yourselves remember the Bears could have had performances like this EVERY WEEK (instead of once a year) if they had taken Mahomes, Watson or Lamar

Whatever

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
This is what this team can be. Just shut down a top o(our Ds been good) and put up 30+ on a top D.

This years been frustrating, but they've been in every game and the O just needed to click. It's only year 2 for this team. Mitch has earned a prove it year next year in my book. We also have to keep in mind that he only started 15 college games and it might take him a bit longer to put it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.