***OFFICIAL*** Thursday Night IGT: Bears vs Cowboys (#MITCHISBACK Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Miller on the field for the onside kick. I guess we can't call it our "hands team". :)

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If you care about how your teams stats look. We all know this was a blowout win, just like the Saints game was a blowout loss.

Perspective. Great win.
You're right. It's still annoying watching them let teams hang around instead of being able to put them away. That eventually will come back to haunt you.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Nagy has done a masterful job keeping this team together. I was so sure that we were going to get a headline like “Chicago Bears D kidnaps Mitchell Trubisky and runs a train on his girl”

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Great game, the ending was annoying. I'd love to see this defense gets some sacks, turnovers, something exciting. They have too much talent to not make big plays.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Why do some people have to complain about everything?

Also it wasn't a designed Cohen run up the middle. It was an option that Mitch decided to hand off. There's nothing wrong with it. Shit can happen when you pass up a comfortable score with not too much time left. Some teams figure it out the hard way.
Why do some people have to dig 10 pages back to pull up a fan bitching about a dumb play, just to whine about them bitching about a dumb play.
Welcome to the “in game thread” where conclusions are jumped to faster than Cohen runs out of bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.