***OFFICIAL *** Training Camp - August 2nd

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think I'm done following camp until the 14th when they scrimmage against the Dolphins.

I'll share my premium content and thoughts then...

As expected Fields seems like a rookie with a lot of promise. And the Jenkins situation...I don't care if he takes the field tomorrow...it doesn't matter if they get him a series or two and then hide him on the sideline again.

We won't know what's going on until preseason. Is he going to take significant reps? Is he going to go back and forth playing a bit and then resting? Is he going to win the starting LT job? -- that's all that really matters.

Not much to glean from this until 8/14
I think you're just scared that you might actually figure out how negative you really are. Not hating just stating.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anyone know when the pads are supposed to go on? For some reason I thought that was today, but obviously not...

greg23

Liked Posts:
When did Nick Fools get hired as the GM for the Chicago Bears as is relates to trade offers for Nick Fools?

He wants the right situation? Someone remind him he willing signed a contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars 2 years ago.....how right was that situation?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears PR guy to Nagy - “Yeah, I don’t know how you’re still alive after how many times Foles threw you under the bus. I recommend banning 3rd string from interviews moving forward.”

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
When did Nick Fools get hired as the GM for the Chicago Bears as is relates to trade offers for Nick Fools?

He wants the right situation? Someone remind him he willing signed a contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars 2 years ago.....how right was that situation?
I agree but QB is different. If he makes it known he doesn’t want to play for your team, are you really going to pull a trigger on a trade for him?

msadows

Liked Posts:
You say "find something," like it's not glaringly obvious we don't have a real LT...and the rookie we used this year's 2nd & 3rd hasn't even found the field yet.

Yeah, I had to hunt high & low for that one.

Be mad at Pace for creating the problem.

All I care about now is the development of #1.

LT will figure itself out. This team isn't going to do shit this year anyways. I'll start worrying about small problems when they become big problems.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Guys....btw. I appreciate the twitter links since I don't use it but you gotta embed those links

More Options>Media>Pastelink

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Justoon making excuses about not being great already ?