***OFFICIAL *** Training Camp - August 2nd

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Also Kid from Kid and Play called. He wants his hairstyle back.

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nick Foles presser really feels like this guy is going to move fairly soon. What fire in his voice.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Nick Foles presser really feels like this guy is going to move fairly soon. What fire in his voice.
He absolutely sucks. He'll be riding that "fairy dust" super bowl win forever. He was throwing shade at everyone but himself. He's delusional. That said, I hope they move him soon.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He absolutely sucks. He'll be riding that "fairy dust" super bowl win forever. He was throwing shade at everyone but himself. He's delusional. That said, I hope they move him soon.
He lovesssss to point the finger for sure.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I kind of wonder if Williams is going to eat into Montgomerys touches quite a bit. He's had a really good camp and while I like Montgomery, I'm not sure who the better rb is
That's the opposite of worry.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Halftime, line play doesn't mean shit in these camps until they put on the pads. They're basically playing flag football. It is impossible to judge run and pass blocking and the running game until they're practicing in pads.

Also, one on ones in pads are quite telling. There is no place to hide for an o-lineman. Tomorrow will be interesting.
If we start with these T's, even maxi pads won't help.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Move Foles to whatever team will take him. Bring back All Day Bray

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
If we start with these T's, even maxi pads won't help.
I was right; you were wrong.

1Je0.gif

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I a

Cant imagine any team trading for him now. Guy is certifiably crazy based upon that interview…
Guessing he's been hanging out with Gase

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This shit on Foles.

I finally figured it out.

He's the living embodiment of an internet troll.

Delivers a huge win to get people calling for "Big Dick Nick", then plays like shit.

Plays like shit, then fucking ganks Tom Brady, who's fucking pissed the troll got him again.

Plays like ass and gets benched, and the only thing that gets his juices going is getting traded to the Colts so he can go fuck with Wentz again.

Nick's troll game is fucking legendary.....

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This shit on Foles.

I finally figured it out.

He's the living embodiment of an internet troll.

Delivers a huge win to get people calling for "Big Dick Nick", then plays like shit.

Plays like shit, then fucking ganks Tom Brady, who's fucking pissed the troll got him again.

Plays like ass and gets benched, and the only thing that gets his juices going is getting traded to the Colts so he can go fuck with Wentz again.

Nick's troll game is fucking legendary.....
He is doing nothing but speaking the truth. Without saying it he is saying Nagy has no fucking clue how to play to a QB's strengths or any other players strengths for that matter, it is the exact thing we have seen for three years.

1)not making an attempt to emphasize and utilize the best skill Trubisky had, throwing on the run.
2)using a pipsqueak RB as your short yardage up the middle runner multiple times a game.
3)creating route concepts that converge players into a mass of WR and DBball tipping humanity.

Nagy is a dolt and Foles is itching so hard to say it but understands it would serve him and the team poorly.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
He is doing nothing but speaking the truth. Without saying it he is saying Nagy has no fucking clue how to play to a QB's strengths or any other players strengths for that matter, it is the exact thing we have seen for three years.

1)not making an attempt to emphasize and utilize the best skill Trubisky had, throwing on the run.
2)using a pipsqueak RB as your short yardage up the middle runner multiple times a game.
3)creating route concepts that converge players into a mass of WR and DBball tipping humanity.

Nagy is a dolt and Foles is itching so hard to say it but understands it would serve him and the team poorly.

..was gonna say something along these lines, but there's some dude on this board that always finds my Nagy-bashing posts and stays on my ass until I wish I were dead o_O

But yea, you could tell Foles (and in my estimation, some of the players through him) are tired of taking the blame for a poorly designed offense. That doesn't play to it's strengths or hide weaknesses. That's up to the dude in charge.

Also, the OL personnel and scheme hadn't done the QBs or RBs any favors for like 2 years. And it took injuries for anything to actually change there.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
..was gonna say something along these lines, but there's some dude on this board that always finds my Nagy-bashing posts and stays on my ass until I wish I were dead o_O

But yea, you could tell Foles (and in my estimation, some of the players through him) are tired of taking the blame for a poorly designed offense. That doesn't play to it's strengths or hide weaknesses. That's up to the dude in charge.

Also, the OL personnel and scheme hadn't done the QBs or RBs any favors for like 2 years. And it took injuries for anything to actually change there.
You are talking about @WestCoastBearsFan right? Lol