**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Grape

Liked Posts:
Does "taking their foot off the gas" or "resting starters" ring a bell? We can play this game all day. If it was such a great season and Watson was such a force the Texans manage more than four wins. All this statistical output in meaningful, close games would result in wins...unless it was coming at a time when the games were already decided.

PFF and their contracted out South Asian "graders" (who know more about cricket than they do about football) can say whatever they want. Doesn't change that simple reality.
Where are you getting information that PFF has contracted graders from South Asia? Or are you just being racist for fun?

Or are you simply seeing certain PFF employees with South Asian descent and choosing to believe that they know nothing about football as a result of their looks?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If "taking their foot off the gas" or "resting starters" were such large factors, you'd think that more QBs of bad teams would have solid stats, let alone elite stats. That isn't the case. QBs on bad teams generally have their stats depreciated, not the other way around.

It's absolutely possible for an individual player to be great, but for their team to be ass. Not sure why this is such a foreign concept to you and some others.
The central point here is that its not possible for a quarterback to have one of the best seasons ever, and then for his team to win four games. The two are mutually exclusive, especially when the Texans defense wasn't even one of the five worst in the NFL that year in PPG allowed.

It is certainly possible for a good quarterback to be on a bad team. It applies in this case with Watson absolutely without a doubt, I'm not saying Watson sucks. But if we're just going to call it among the best seasons ever there should be a higher standard.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Five teams had worse than Houston's 29PPG allowed. All of them except for Jackonsville finished with more than four wins. Might just want to stop now and take the loss on this one bud.
Oh my god there were 5 other teams that were pathetic defensively too, well i guess Watson does suck! Congrats on the Lions and Broncos for having one more win. Congrats to Dallas on having two more and a HUGE congrats to the Vikings on 7 whole wins! All on the QB.
"In those scenarios"

Which I know you read but you're gonna act like you didn't.
Except him having one of the best seasons isnt based on your hand picked scenarios. Watsons season is more in line with his career of playing great. Mitchs is more in line with his career of playing poorly.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Where are you getting information that PFF has contracted graders from South Asia? Or are you just being racist for fun?

Or are you simply seeing certain PFF with South Asian descent and choosing to believe that they know nothing about football as a result of their looks?
yawn

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wrong again Dong!

Wrong Dong
How much confidence do you think he posted that with? I can picture him dressing up in his best medical gown, licking two fingers and giving a nice confident spin on the propeller cap and asking for someone to take a picture of him in front of the computer after he hit post reply.

Only to realize he went full dongbears again.

Grape

Liked Posts:
Tbh it's a legit question and I'm curious to know where you're hearing that.

If PFF is actually getting people from non-football-cultured countries to do their grading, then it's a big red flag. If you're just making that shit up then it's pretty clear what your motivation is.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's hard enough trying to figure out how is the camp going without jackasses on here fighting like little bitches can we @Scoot26 @zack54attack @Rush on to start giving out warnings and or bans it's fucking bullshit the behavior.yall are much worst than my students at the start of the year.

Rush never will. He LIKES it this way

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It's hard enough trying to figure out how is the camp going without jackasses on here fighting like little bitches can we @Scoot26 @zack54attack @Rush on to start giving out warnings and or bans it's fucking bullshit the behavior.yall are much worst than my students at the start of the year.

Did you make a wrong turn and stumble into the Dong side of town?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Tbh it's a legit question and I'm curious to know where you're hearing that.

If PFF is actually getting people from non-football-cultured countries to do their grading, then it's a big red flag. If you're just making that shit up then it's pretty clear what your motivation is.
I thought it was well known they have a pretty sizable chunk of their operation in India. How much of the football analysis side they are handling I cannot possibly know (its not like PFF is going to publish that), but its absolutely there.