**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That's why on another thread I said this regime feels night and day from Nagy and his bs. We may be subpar this year but I think a solid foundation is being built.

Oh without a doubt.

From jump, this camp feels different from just about any Bears camp since I've been a fan, and lightyears different from the shit Nagy did.

Now, won't mean too much in the W-L column if the talent isn't completely there, and its going to be rough sledding with the offense and defense learning entirely new systems, but it just feels like this is what it looks like when you build the foundation of the house the right way, instead of the usual shit we get for Bears training camp over the past 30 years.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thats bad even for Nagy's low low low standards, how do you draft a QB like Fields and not focus, let alone spend any time, on scramble drills. Also how did none of the Chicago media pick up on that.

That last sentence - EXACTLY.

When these beat guys try to flex on how they apparently know football and how we need them to tell us what we are seeing, remember THIS.

If a reporter ACTUALLY knew what they were looking at, they would have caught that a LONG time ago.

They don't actually know football that well. If anything, they are about stories, people, and connections, but if they were actually subject matter experts on the things they were covering, most of them wouldn't be covering it - they'd be down there coaching it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That's why on another thread I said this regime feels night and day from Nagy and his bs. We may be subpar this year but I think a solid foundation is being built.
I like the coaching staff, even though they're unproven, but Poles needs to make some moves next offseason to get some real talent in here on offense and defense.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Great to hear that these guys are being worked hard and that they are following practice with comments like :: this was the hardest practice i've ever been associated with and I was laid out in the locker room after today

.... an actual tough, training camp !
To be fair, Nagy had lots of vets laid out during practice with some of those drinks with little umbrellas as they enjoyed off days galore.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I like the coaching staff, even though they're unproven, but Poles needs to make some moves next offseason to get some real talent in here on offense and defense.
I think Poles is going to do absolutely nothing with all that money and have a very underwhelming offseason. Pace was a god and should have never been fired.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think Poles is going to do absolutely nothing with all that money and have a very underwhelming offseason. Pace was a god and should have never been fired.
I couldn't disagree more. Poles is doing what he told us he was going to do and will keep building through the draft and Pace was a nut licker who couldn't draft to save his life.

#NOTIES

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

When these beat guys try to flex on how they apparently know football and how we need them to tell us what we are seeing, remember THIS.

If a reporter ACTUALLY knew what they were looking at, they would have caught that a LONG time ago.

They don't actually know football that well. If anything, they are about stories, people, and connections, but if they were actually subject matter experts on the things they were covering, most of them wouldn't be covering it - they'd be down there coaching it.
Give me a break with the belittling others football knowledge when you've openly tried to comment on other teams talent only for it to become blatantly obvious you haven't actually watched them play.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kind of cringe commentary to make coming from a guy who actually DOXXED a half dozen CCS members and kept a file of their pictures you collected that you then published on the site, got banned for it, then come back with yet another username, then tried to catfish several posters through DM with a fake personality to do something likely more nefarious.

You didn't get away with it though, and tried to fake apologize, and made up some story about some random poster approaching you unsolicited with poster's private info, and anyone who's been around knows this, yet some how you're lecturing members here on their internet behavior like everyone's forgeotten.

did YOU forget?

If so this is your reminder.

@anyone please tag him and reply to this so he can't use his fake ignore excuse to leave this unacknowledged.

Thanks

CC: @Novak
At this point with all the Spartans, Dongbears and the like, let me see some financials. @Rush I'd love to diversify and ban the F outta some people. PM if you'd like to talk and get some credentials. I'd keep your team on and keep it going.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You don't know football that well. You don't even watch it. You know how to read blogs that agree with your terribly uninformed takes arguably well.

Last edited:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Give me a break with the belittling others football knowledge when you've openly tried to comment on other teams talent only for it to become blatantly obvious you haven't actually watched them play.
Damn man, I'm kinda guilty of this too when I was talking about Minnesota. Ah well, sometimes you gotta pay what you owe.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

That's why though I don't mind them taking a year to see what they actually have first. Its obvious they couldn't get anything useful from the film of the Nagy-coached version of the team.