**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Jenkins and Braxton are both good reiff can be swing tackle for a year and borom can back up everywhere. We'll just have to see what plays out with everyone
I think Jenkins at RG and Reiff at RT would be awesome AND Reiff can help him out if needed
Patrick back from his injury at C and Whitehair at LG with Jones at LT
..... isn't this our Best Five ??

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wish the both of you would just stfu

Like just never address each other ever again

I mean we all can tell how dumb every @dabears70 post is. They are bad enough without the fifty back and forth shit talking posts that follow
This is a football only thread now. Please stfu and stick to football and the rules. You've been warned.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Bust

Liked Posts:
WILL IT ALL PAY OFF ??????? WOW!

“I’m not kidding, that was probably the hardest practice I’ve ever been a part of,” said Cole Kmet after a particularly long padded practice ended on Friday. “That’s not a joke. It was a tough practice. It was a tough one… But it’s good for us to get in shape and see how good we can execute when we’re tired at the end of it.”

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I think Jenkins at RG and Reiff at RT would be awesome AND Reiff can help him out if needed
Patrick back from his injury at C and Whitehair at LG with Jones at LT
..... isn't this our Best Five ??
Very well could be. There’s a lot of possibilities. If it shakes out that way, there’s some things to potentially be optimistic about

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
On separate notes. Darius Slayton is playing with the third team for NYG and Mims’ agent was at camp today as well with rumors swirling that he wants to get dealt.

Both of those guys are super intriguing talents that could become available.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Nah, just from crybabies who don't like accurate reporting. He doesn't help his case that he doesn't do lazy prediction for clicks content. We need more Dan Wiederers and way less dbbs. We're lucky to have him.
While I agree it’s good to have opposing views, the guy is way too negative. There is objective, and there is negative - the guy is NEGATIVE. He has even admitted that he is that way but he can’t help himself. He is hard wired that way. This is not good because it means he is biased in a certain direction off rip.

Moreover, he is a bit of a male “Karen” in that he thinks he is ‘entitled’ to all the info Coach Flus believes should be kept private. Other reporters have even called him out for whining about this as well. Karen should back tha fruck up and let the new regime run things the way they want to. We all want the status quo to change. That means from top down doing things differently — including reporters. Either adjust or GTF out!

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
After watching that interview I think Tevin is going to show us on the field why he will be a Chicago Bear for a long time. Kick Ass Tevin

Didn’t poles say he likes his olinemen to have an attitude- Patrick is an asshole- his own words.

Jenkins is a mean dude in the field. He embodies all that Poles looks for from what I can tell in the attitude department but we only have some of the info.

Jenkins isn’t telling us the whole story and to be honest, he doesn’t owe us the whole story but he looked to be dealing with something.

I hope it all works out for the Bears and him, hopefully balling out for us on Sundays!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
On separate notes. Darius Slayton is playing with the third team for NYG and Mims’ agent was at camp today as well with rumors swirling that he wants to get dealt.

Both of those guys are super intriguing talents that could become available.
You’re never going to give up this WR dream huh

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nah, just from crybabies who don't like accurate reporting. He doesn't help his case that he doesn't do lazy prediction for clicks content. We need more Dan Wiederers and way less dbbs. We're lucky to have him.

Flus is toughening up this team.

Dan is trying to toughen up this soft ass fan base!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
After watching that interview I think Tevin is going to show us on the field why he will be a Chicago Bear for a long time. Kick Ass Tevin
My take was he had been heavily “coached” by his agent. “I’m not gonna comment” etc. Some people said he was depressed. I just thought he was being super careful not to really say anything.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
I want to clean up my one too many post from last night. Too many glasses of wine. Back to Wiederer, I was a little harsh on the guy last night. That said, I do stand by what I wrote in saying, the guy is simply too negative. I don't want a Reporter blowing sunshine every day.... but I also don't want a reporter telling me the sky is falling every day. A good reporter should be somewhere in the middle, and skew one direction or the other depending upon the topic. If you are already skewed a particular direction (which Wiederer is) before writing or speaking a single word, then whatever you say or write cannot be considered fair and objective -- which is what a Bears beat reporter should be.

I think people see this... it took a while... but generally people finally see this in him and that is why he is catching heat right now. I mean, lets give these guys a shot first, before anyone starts dumping all over them.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I want to clean up my one too many post from last night. Too many glasses of wine. Back to Wiederer, I was a little harsh on the guy last night. That said, I do stand by what I wrote in saying, the guy is simply too negative. I don't want a Reporter blowing sunshine every day.... but I also don't want a reporter telling me the sky is falling every day. A good reporter should be somewhere in the middle, and skew one direction or the other depending upon the topic. If you are already skewed a particular direction (which Wiederer is) before writing or speaking a single word, then whatever you say or write cannot be considered fair and objective -- which is what a Bears beat reporter should be.

I think people see this... it took a while... but generally people finally see this in him and that is why he is catching heat right now. I mean, lets give these guys a shot first, before you start dumping all over them.

I think that particular heat was primarily driven by how you are reporting the situation and your spin. Wiederer focused on the injuries, which are all factual. The other guy zeroed in on the injuries but used it as a mechanism to talk about the growth the coaches and he still saw in Fields. He took it a step further, which was actually appreciated.

Wiederer has had some really insightful pieces, but has called himself somewhat of a cynic due to the dire situation with the team for ages. He is not the only one that just listed out the injuries, which is fine. Fans want more context though at times, who stepped up with the WRs down, did Fields struggle in practice, etc.

Outside of my WRs underrated thread, this might be the most verbal diarrhea I have spewed on this here website… carry on ?