**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And like the coward that you are, you edited your opening post.

I will give you 2-1 odds.

Who will make the pro-bowl first Sewel or either of Jenkins or Fields?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And like the coward that you are, you edited your opening post.

I will give you 2-1 odds.

Who will make the pro-bowl first Sewel or either of Jenkins or Fields?
i edited to add the Lance stone award acknowledgement. Nothing more. But thank you for using that to excuse yourself from being wrong again.

Also, you can view the quoted posts to see what was originally in the OP. The Lions aren't playing today and you still managed to take the 1PM L.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Which is why the Packers win twelve or more games every year and the Bills suddenly went from two decades of total irrelevance to yearly Super Bowl contender.
Don’t forget the Colts with Manning and to a lesser extent, Luck…and of course Brady and the Pats. There’s a reason we only track QBs W/L record out of all positions

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Which is why the Packers win twelve or more games every year and the Bills suddenly went from two decades of total irrelevance to yearly Super Bowl contender.

Bills had No 1 D last year and the Pack D was a top 10 passing D.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
i edited to add the Lance stone award acknowledgement. Nothing more. But thank you for using that to excuse yourself from being wrong again.

Also, you can view the quoted posts to see what was originally in the OP. The Lions aren't playing today and you still managed to take the 1PM L.

Did he really accuse you of a significant material edit to change your argument when you can actually see what was edited??

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don’t forget the Colts with Manning and to a lesser extent, Luck…and of course Brady and the Pats. There’s a reason we only track QBs W/L record out of all positions
Yeah and none of them did what Watson did in a year where they literally had zero help. You have to go back 20+ years for both of those franchises to find a defense that was as bad the Texans were in '20. You guys want to be cavemen, be my guest.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

@nc0gnet0 do the Lions still have the best preseason record in the past ten years?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Yeah and none of them did what Watson did in a year where they literally had zero help. You have to go back 20+ years for both of those franchises to find a defense that was as bad the Texans were in '20. You guys want to be cavemen, be my guest.
Caveman life sounds fun honestly

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Does he have a tendency to lose his footing?

I’m not sure if it is because he’s rusty due to lack of practice or if it is a tendency. This can’t happen in the new O due to the need for combo blocks, as after the initial successful block, the OL has to move up a level to pick up the next Defender, unless, of course, it is a block where he had to leave his feet to cut out the pursuing defender. [edit: a lot of people don’t recognize this as a block and think the OL just falls, as that is the camouflage of the cut block. I’d need to see the film to see if it was a fall or him leaving his feet to block.]

Either way, this is the MOST concerning thing I’ve seen about Jenkins all camp. This is the first thing to blip on my oh shit radar.

Last edited:

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Does he have a tendency to lose his footing?

I’m not sure if it is because he’s rusty due to lack of practice or if it is a tendency. This can’t happen in the new O due to the need for combo blocks, as after the i Tula successful block, the OL has to move up a level to pick up the next Defender, unless, of course, it is a block where the he had to leave his feet to cut out the pursuing defender.

Either way, this is the MOST concerning thing I’ve seen about Jenkins all camp. This is the first thing to blip on my oh shit radar.

That is your first red flag? ?

I think his style of play could lead to some of this but I think this is a one off situation. Don’t remember seeing that in his games last year.