dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I just don't see this happening. Even Shaq Leonard probably wouldn't get that return.
Pass rushing LB'ers get bigger returns. Best case scenario is someone is dumb enough to give back 2 1st like Seattle did for Adams.

(I'd rather Roquan stay here though)
You'd rather keep Roquan and pay him somewhere around $20 mil per over having two 1st round picks? I love me some Roquan but it's just one of those positions that's easier to fill, not with a guy with all the talent Roquan has but pretty darn close. If this wasn't such a tear down i wouldn't but shit we might as well take those 1st rounders with how much help this roster needs.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
He is although he's still in ramp up phase. Played 1st 1/2 of practice yesterday at 2nd team RT. I believe he was lined up at rg with 2nd team today
Thanks for the info. Been busy the last few days and haven’t kept up with news. I wonder if they are giving Jenkins the opportunity to win a starting spot

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
@dabears70 why are you reacting negatively to positive tweets about the offense? IMO the bears offense practicing well for once is a step in the right direction and even mor impressive considering the injuries. What are your thoughts?
I concur and think that Fields and the offense are slowly getting better. I honestly don’t know why he has to dislike all the positive posts.