**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

msadows

Liked Posts:
FYI, 75% of 1st round QB's don't pan out in the long run. Bust rate is nearly 60%, and there are another additional 10-15% that make a probowl to become trash(Mitch, for example, so he wouldn't be in the 60%)

Its the hardest position to scout and succeed in. Very few of those 75% failed mostly due to their situation, they failed cause they cant read a defense and avoid pressure.

If justin is bad this year it won't be because of his oline or wideouts, it will be because he's not one of the 15-20 guys in a given year that are capable of being NFL caliber QB's.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
View attachment 21590
Might be interesting to see the Ravens for a quarter, or the Patriots and Mac Jones.

Was curious about the patriots, but really since I missed the HoF game, tomorrow night will be my first time taking in real NFL football. I'm sure I'll just tune on for a quarter.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
FYI, 75% of 1st round QB's don't pan out in the long run. Bust rate is nearly 60%, and there are another additional 10-15% that make a probowl to become trash(Mitch, for example, so he wouldn't be in the 60%)

Its the hardest position to scout and succeed in. Very few of those 75% failed mostly due to their situation, they failed cause they cant read a defense and avoid pressure.

If justin is bad this year it won't be because of his oline or wideouts, it will be because he's not one of the 15-20 guys in a given year that are capable of being NFL caliber QB's.

I can name like 10 QBs who weren’t good their second year and went on to have great careers so where did this stat come from and why did you make it up?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
well, no point in going to chiefs bears game this Saturday. I got 7 tickets for sell. section 222 row 12. Let me know, CCS vet members get them for half price off. I just now put them up for sell on ticketmaster.
sorry @Leomaz was gonna get you some drinks this year for sending me that Bill George bobblehead, maybe later.
That’s ok. I can’t make it either. My Daughter is getting married.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers