Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can't wait for him to have another 1k+ season to shut up the idiots who think he dropped off a cliff because Nagy refused to include him in the game plan. Rams's offense with Kupp and Arob will be deadly..
He was protecting himself since he didn't get an extension. Guy's got chops but played soft to protect himself and be healthy in FA. I expect a great season in LA.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Adam Sandler GIFs | Tenor
Lol I was waiting for you

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Can't wait for him to have another 1k+ season to shut up the idiots who think he dropped off a cliff because Nagy refused to include him in the game plan. Rams's offense with Kupp and Arob will be deadly..
Wouldn't a 1k yards season be strong evidence that he dropped off a cliff because Nagy refused to include him in the game plan? Not the opposite?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LTBE/NLTBE isn't based on projections or probability. If the condition was met in the previous season then it's considered likely to be earned. If it wasn't met then it's not likely to be earned.

I like how yall are having a legitimate discussion over football and someone just feels the need to downvote you. It's so pathetic that it's comical.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I believe most posters have acknowledged that Arob is both better than his numbers suggest but that he also showed anything but professionalism last season as he phoned it in since OTAs.

Also you're like the last Pacesexual standing. Please don't call anyone an idiot. Thank you.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Exactly this. The national media idiots love the narrative that A Rob was such a huge loss. Pringle will easily replace A Rob's production from last season. Harry & Pringle won't completely whiff on blocking down field for their QB. A Rob was clearly checked out because the offensive guru schemed him out of the offense and the Bears kept losing. A Rob understandably started playing to not be injured, understandably so.

Receiving corps and o line both have the potential to be an upgrade over last year.

Last edited:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
For the life of me I will never understand why the 9ers took Lance over Fields.

Legit both just as athletic, but fields was a much much more refined passer.

According to Waddle, he heard people close to Shanny said that Trey Lance was never his guy, but the upper management wanted him...

Lance could end up being the best of the bunch, but I never saw it last year at all. He throws fastballs nonstop and has zero touch.
Right -handed Bobby Douglass then.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Exactly this. The national media idiots love the narrative that A Rob was such a huge loss. Pringle will easily replace A Rob's production from last season. Harry & Pringle won't completely whiff on blocking down field for their QB. A Rob was clearly checked out because the offensive guru schemed him out of the offense and the Bears kept losing. A Rob understandably started playing to not be injured, understandably so.

Receiving corps and o line both have the potential to be an upgrade over last year.
Right now I think they are a clear upgrade. Not saying either the WR room or OL are good, just that they are better than last year.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I’m confused. I don’t recall seeing people say he was washed. I saw people saying that he was done playing here and it was showing.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A Rob was clearly checked out because the offensive guru schemed him out of the offense and the Bears kept losing. A Rob understandably started playing to not be injured, understandably so.

Really don't think Nagy schemed him out. Fields didn't trust him. It is as simple as that. Part of that is likely because ARob gets very little separation (3rd worst in entire NFL for receivers with enough targets) and Fields doesn't throw with anticipation yet and part of that is Fields is not stupid and could see ARob was half assing it out there.

Maybe if ARob got tons of separation it would not matter but if I am a rookie QB still trying to figure out the speed and rhythm of the NFL, I am not going to throw a ton of passes to a guy who is usually tightly covered (again 3rd worst in entire NFL) when you can't trust their contested catch ability because they are half assing it. That is a recipe for ints if you throwing to a guy who can give up on a route at any moment when defenders are 1.9 yards away.

Fields is nothing if not a workaholic so when you have a guy like Mooney putting in the work with you while ARob is pouting about his contract and giving piss poor effort whether receiving or blocking, then you are going to favor throwing to Mooney.

Last edited:

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

You assume Arob would have had the same production with CHI this year. Which is dumb imo. It ignores the fact that he’s capable of putting up big season like he previously did in CHI.

I bet he would have become much more interested with a new coach and new contract in CHI had he stayed.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Really don't think Nagy schemed him out. Fields didn't trust him. It is as simple as that. Part of that is likely because ARob gets very little separation and Fields doesn't throw with anticipation yet and part of that is Fields is not stupid and could see ARob was half assing it out there.

Fields is nothing if not a workaholic so when you have a guy like Mooney putting in the work with you while ARob is pouting about his contract and giving piss poor effort whether receiving or blocking, then you are going to favor throwing to Mooney.
Why not both?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Think he might have just been pointing out that it was any of the 6 as earlier I incorrectly said all 6. But yes either way they would be NLTBE as would not have been met in prior year.
How could it be met, if he didn't play on the Bears last year?