My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Good breakdown. Hopefully Fields sees on film missing that easy read on the Jones sack. Ball should have been out. On a few of these it seems he is reading the field too fast and bailing on the read too soon which is the opposite problem as last year so overcompensating a bit and needs to slow down his reads a bit.

Yeah, QB School is legit. Love the breakdowns

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Thank you PolishPoles.
How does being a dick for no reason not get this guy a vacation? Thought the was something about attack the post not the poster, I must be mistaken.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope PegLeg Gordon can get on the field and play well. The weekly 180s over who fans knew from the start shouldn't have been taken over Pickens would be amusing.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Love brisker, but we drafted a box safety over pickens who if he keeps his head straight is going to be a star.
If he weren't a head case, the Bears would have never had a chance at him because he would have gone early in the 1st round.

The issue is how much are you going to risk for that high potential nuclear meltdown? Apparently, the Bears were not willing to take that risk. Virginia and the Bears ownership are not big fans of taking that kind of risk. Poles, as the new kid on the block, was also not willing to take that risk either.

Pittsburg, as probably the most stable franchise in the NFL since the early 70s, is willing to take that kind of risk. They have done it before.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
watching O Sullivans breakdown, on the play where Schofield was bullrushed, Fields had somewhere to throw the ball but did not. Not a bad bad thing but there was an option there
Hard to know how much is vision or confidence that he can buy time. That said, he could be seeing the rush better and/or dumping it more right now.

Last edited:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Agreed. It’s what most teams do, but yet somehow Nagy never understood that concept. Glad we saw Flus/Getsy/Fields do it right away.
There are so many things on Saturday that the Bears would not have done correctly under Nagy.

While how Pace left the Bears organization can be compared to how Marshawn Lynch left his car, how Nagy left the organization would be comparable to if Marshawn Lynch had thrown 4 dead bodies in the car, filled the car with crap, topped it off with toxic materials and set the whole thing on fire.

napo55

Liked Posts: