dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Dante Pettis was a big disappointment at SF. Maybe he's improved, but we need to see something in the next two games before giving him a spot.

But then, who is better?
Dante Pettis was a big disappointment at SF. Maybe he's improved, but we need to see something in the next two games before giving him a spot.

But then, who is better?
It would be between him and T.Sharpe for that last spot IMO and D.Newsome is right behind both.

Pretty much all of our guys besides Mooney and Pringle have been disappointments in their careers so far.
D.Pettis
T.Sharpe
ESB
N.Harry

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Agree/Disagree with anything?

I would keep Evans and move Chase to practice squad. I would go with Newsome over Pettis to ensure we have at least 2 YAC WRs on the roster with Newsome and VJJ. I would put Thomas on the practice squad and carry Davenport instead.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:

But then, who is better?
When he was on the field Pettis looked good and made plays for the niners. Problem was he got on the coaches bad side for whatever reason and barely saw the field.