**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No they weren't fine and had to be reached for a lot and I already know every other aspect of him playing center is a plus. :rolleyes:

He did not have the yips in 2016 as a rookie. The problem started in 2017 and then went away and then resurfaced in 2018 but he still made the Pro Bowl that year.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Think a major part of it is that he also is a blonde blue eyed good looking kid playing for that market....they eat it up.

That being said, I was very high on zach wilson coming out but I had the same concerns Brady Quinn had. He's done nothing to show me he can be a good NFL QB so far. Minimal tape against bad competition, but he made a ton of amazing throws in college.
Fields should have been #2

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I am sure he has but not on the play in question. Throwing when one on one vs when there is a S over the top is different. If you are one on one and the CB is beat then you lead the WR and it's a TD. If a S is over the top then you back shoulder to avoid the chance at an INT or the WR getting blown up by the S. Not sure why this has to be explained to you.

He's still in belief that Jared Goff will be a top 10 QB this year.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Ben Allbright's quote tweet of Rapoport anyone?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
He did not have the yips in 2016 as a rookie. The problem started in 2017 and then went away and then resurfaced in 2018 but he still made the Pro Bowl that year.

Was he actually a Pro Bowl guy, or a Pro Bowl guy in the Mitch sense?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am sure he has but not on the play in question. Throwing when one on one vs when there is a S over the top is different. If you are one on one and the CB is beat then you lead the WR and it's a TD. If a S is over the top then you back shoulder to avoid the chance at an INT or the WR getting blown up by the S. Not sure why this has to be explained to you.
Not sure there would be a safety over the top in 7 on 7's?