**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I didn't realize you were making an argument about how moves should be made when human nature is removed from the process,i.e. Madden, though you do seem like an A.I. bot sometimes, or maybe more like an A.un-I. bot.

The original post you responded to said you do what's best for the team. Not my fault if you didn't read it properly. Somehow the Packers, Titans, Chiefs, and Ravens who are all competing still traded their top WRs away rather than risk losing them for nothing. That is why they are good teams and the Bears are trash. Pace and Nagy ignored what was best for the team and thought only of what they thought was best for their job security and still lost their jobs.

What Pace did was stupid. The funny thing is you have bashed Pace for years but only because you are trying to prop up this dumb argument are you now going to act like what he did with ARob wasn't stupid.

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Amazing how I’ve never heard anyone… ever…. Say “I’m a Collin Cowherd fan!”

Like the guy is universally loathed but still super successful. Kinda impressive.
Hot takes are popular to dumb dumbs. There are a lot of dumb dumbs. Cowherd makes a lot of hot takes.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Kudos to the Ravens for doing the smart thing and getting value for a player that didnt want to be there rather than try and hold him hostage. Precisely why they are a good and well respected organization.
Brown didn't request a trade publicly and reports are he'd requested a trade before last season so they waited an entire season to follow through on that. Until there is resolution to the roquan situation, you have no clue how it will be handled and are just openly whining and comparing to situations that are not alike at this point.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Brown didn't request a trade publicly and reports are he'd requested a trade before last season so they waited an entire season to follow through on that. Until there is resolution to the roquan situation, you have no clue how it will be handled and are just openly whining and comparing to situations that are not alike at this point.

I said nothing about the Bears in my post. I gave Ravens props for resolving the situation and said they are a good and well respected org. Is any of that untrue?

Last year Marquise would have had 2 years left on his contract. I think the norm is for these situations not to come to a head until guys are in the last year of their contract or on the Tag. Do you think if all of M Brown, Hill, Adams, AJ Brown, reached this point without a new contract they would have remained quiet? That seems unlikely. Deebo and DK also had some hold ins and trade drama before they got their new deals.

P.S. Note I am still not talking about the Bears. I am talking about what is normal and expected across the entire NFL if guys don't get deals in the last year of their contract after grossly outperforming their current contract.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, a GM and coach fighting for theirs careers are going to trade a 100/1200 WR. Brilliant.
Couple that with the fact the "rumored" Cowboys only have one top Wr in CeeDee who they are not parting with. Now, give up draft capital? Perhaps. But, like was pointed out Free Agent top wideouts are pretty scarce next year.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I said nothing about the Bears in my post. I gave Ravens props for resolving the situation and said they are a good and well respected org. Is any of that untrue?

Last year Marquise would have had 2 years left on his contract. I think the norm is for these situations not to come to a head until guys are in the last year of their contract or on the Tag. Do you think if all of M Brown, Hill, Adams, AJ Brown, reached this point without a new contract they would have remained quiet? That seems unlikely. Deebo and DK also had some hold ins and trade drama before they got their new deals.

P.S. Note I am still not talking about the Bears. I am talking about what is normal and expected across the entire NFL if guys don't get deals in the last year of their contract after grossly outperforming their current contract.
It's bizarre to say all this and act like it's not in reference to the bears. You would have never commented on the Brown video if roquan situation wasn't happening right now.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

? remy stfu. It was a poor passive aggressive shot at the bears despite it being a completely different situation

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's bizarre to say all this and act like it's not in reference to the bears. You would have never commented on the Brown video if roquan situation wasn't happening right now.

Think you are paranoid. My main reason for commenting was because a couple posters were praising Brown so I felt it necessary to point out the Ravens did right by Brown as well. I would have said that regardless of the Quan situation because I generally like to present a side of a story that people aren't focused on which in that case it was how the Ravens handled the situation since again the posters already gave Brown props.

? remy stfu. It was a poor passive aggressive shot at the bears despite it being a completely different situation

Stop getting emo. I have no need to be passive aggressive as I have been aggressive aggressive about this situation the whole time. Passive aggression is for when people want to avoid a direct conflict. I have been punching yall in the face about this Quan stuff the whole time and have never been accused of trying to avoid a direct conflict so yall are too funny.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Think you are paranoid. My main reason for commenting was because a couple posters were praising Brown so I felt it necessary to point out the Ravens did right by Brown as well. I would have said that regardless of the Quan situation because I generally like to present a side of a story that people aren't focused on which in that case it was how the Ravens handled the situation since again the posters already gave Brown props.

Stop getting emo. I have no need to be passive aggressive as I have been aggressive aggressive about this situation the whole time. Passive aggression is for when people want to avoid a direct conflict. I have been punching yall in the face about this Quan stuff the whole time and have never been accused of trying to avoid a direct conflict so yall are too funny.
Here is me aggressively agressive telling you to stfu again. Your post was an obvious shot at the bears organization. Brown didn’t whine his way out of the organization while hiring a completely unqualified person to field trades for him like Quan is. If the bears can get good value for him than by all means trade him but for now he needs to stop being childish

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Here is me aggressively agressive telling you to stfu again. Your post was an obvious shot at the bears organization. Brown didn’t whine his way out of the organization while hiring a completely unqualified person to field trades for him like Quan is. If the bears can get good value for him than by all means trade him but for now he needs to stop being childish

You mean here you are getting emo again. My post was praising a good organization. The fact you think I can't praise a good org without it being an attack on the Bears is more a reflection on your fragile ego than anything else.

In any event, this is football talk only thread so if you have nothing more to say than cry about someone else's posts then good day to you sir!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You mean here you are getting emo again. My post was praising a good organization. The fact you think I can't praise a good org without it being an attack on the Bears is more a reflection on your fragile ego than anything else.

In any event, this is football talk only thread so if you have nothing more to say than cry about someone else's posts then good day to you sir!
As stated above you would have never brought up the brown situation without Roquans so guess what I’m suggesting you do again? Yes it is a football thread and we’re talking football, I’m just immune to the vortex

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
As stated above you would have never brought up the brown situation without Roquans so guess what I’m suggesting you do again? Yes it is a football thread and we’re talking football, I’m just immune to the vortex

No you are talking your opinion of the motivations for my post. Here is what talking football means in this context.
Kudos to the Ravens for doing the smart thing and getting value for a player that didnt want to be there rather than try and hold him hostage. Precisely why they are a good and well respected organization.

Based on the actual words I said, what do you disagree with? Did the Ravens get value for Brown? Yes or no? Are they a good and well respected organization? Yes or no.

You aren't discussing football. You are trying to play mind reader and tell me what I intended despite my actual words not referencing the Bears at all. You are capable of handling the vortex if you don't understand the distinction between football talk and crying about other posters football opinions. Now do you have an opinion on what I actually said that does not involve you trying to presume what I intended?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No you are talking your opinion of the motivations for my post. Here is what talking football means in this context.

Based on the actual words I said, what do you disagree with? Did the Ravens get value for Brown? Yes or no? Are they a good and well respected organization? Yes or no. You aren't discussing football. You are trying to play mind reader and tell me what I intended despite my actual words not referencing the Bears at all. You are capable of handling the vortex if you don't understand the distinction between football talk and crying about other posters football opinions.
Your football opinion was nothing but an awful veiled shot or do I have to explain the difference between Roquans situation and Browns for you? I’m ok with doing it in the name of football talk and further running the vortex

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Your football opinion was nothing but an awful veiled shot or do I have to explain the difference between Roquans situation and Browns for you? I’m ok with doing it in the name of football talk and further running the vortex

You are getting off topic. Once again I did not mention Quan or the Bears in my post so there is no need for us to discuss the Bears or Quan.

Based on the actual words I said, what do you disagree with? Did the Ravens get value for Brown? Yes or no? Are they a good and well respected organization? Yes or no.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You are getting off topic. Once again I did not mention Quan or the Bears in my post so there is no need for us to discuss the Bears or Quan.

Fun fact: You don’t have to mention someone or something by name to be talking about them as for your questions imo no on the first one yes on the second