My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
The NFL changed the rule on the transition tag a while back. It’s a lower salary, but you get no draft picks from the other team if you don’t match.

Nowadays, if you want to let the player negotiate while tagged while still getting picks as compensation if you don’t match, you have to use the non-exclusive franchise tag.

Thanks for that homie ??

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

napo55

Liked Posts:
If it is 3.24 seconds then that is an indication the ball should have already been out. That is higher than other scrambling QBs.
True, he needs to get the ball out quicker, but the fact that his receivers aren't open may be a factor.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The signing bonus hits in the year you sign so if you sign a 4 year extension then 1/5th of signing bonus is allocated over 5 years.

If you sign a 4 year contract next year then 1/4 of signing bonus would be allocated over the 4 years.
Nice try. That was not the conversation. It was about any cap advantage by him signing this year. There is zero. Saying otherwise is incorrect.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So has anyone heard anything about Pringle’s injury? He’s been out a while now.
It was a quad injury according to Chicago Trib article... 4 things we learned at Chicago Bears practice, including injuries to N’Keal Harry and Byron Pringle leading to depth issues at wide receiver
...Byron Pringle, signed to a one-year, $4.125 million contract, was sidelined for the first time this summer. Coach Matt Eberflus revealed Pringle has a quad injury and will be out for some time. As has been the case, Eberflus declined to put a timetable on a potential return but indicated there is hope Pringle’s absence will not bleed into the regular season.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I get it that you're part of @Anytime23's crew and he's making you guys try to get me banned by trying to make it look like multiple people are doing it but @nvanprooyen isn't an idiot an knows what's going on. There was no rule bend here but good try.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could simply stick to football talk and stop ganging up on singular people trying to bait them into going off football talk.

Thank you and Go Bears.
@nvanprooyen What is this about?