**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sorry dejo. Can’t wade through all this selectively moderated junk to see your posts. Didn’t think ccs could get worse, but here we are. I’ll show myself out, because you know the biased idiot and his friends are coming to show how “special” they are around here.

Great board you have here Rush. Never going to get new blood, but guess you like it that way. So congrats….
Oh no, one of the posters who constantly gets mocked for not actually knowing anything about football is threatening to leave. Please don't go, we need you to tell us the opposite of reality while you pretend to have those who mock you on ignore. PLEASE STAY TO OWN THE HATERS!

If you do stay, please remember to keep it on topic in this thread. There was zero reason to openly trash CCS to its great owner @Rush, someone who i've had a great working relationship with for 12 years since he hand picked me to post on CCS. You could have DMd the mods to cry about @dabears70 getting a rightful 3 day ban and he's lucky that's all it was being that this is strike 5000 for him.

We know you have a tough time at doing this but please try to talk football. Thank you.

-CCS staff

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Sorry dejo. Can’t wade through all this selectively moderated junk to see your posts. Didn’t think ccs could get worse, but here we are. I’ll show myself out, because you know the biased idiot and his friends are coming to show how “special” they are around here.

Great board you have here Rush. Never going to get new blood, but guess you like it that way. So congrats….

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But but but....the experts said it was proof the Bears were tanking by letting him walk????????
Liked the pick fine when they made it but never saw what was expected from him. I didn't think he was worth keeping for the price even though there wasn't an obvious replacement at the time. You don't make winning rosters by overpaying meh players out of desperation. Jenkins was taken around the same spot and is already a better G IF he continues to play like last week (small sample size but already played smarter and stronger).

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
And forever after we'll say, "Remember when Kayvon Thibodeaux had a right knee?"
He was able to walk off. I was watching the game (the Giants are pretty effing awful too I think we may have dodged a bullet with Dabol - note that I was not for or against hiring him). Hope it's not something serious, hate to see a young man get injured like that during preseason, especially at the start of his career.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Liked the pick fine when they made it but never saw what was expected from him. I didn't think he was worth keeping for the price even though there wasn't an obvious replacement at the time. You don't make winning rosters by overpaying meh players out of desperation. Jenkins was taken around the same spot and is already a better G IF he continues to play like last week (small sample size but already played smarter and stronger).
I like James Daniels and wanted him resigned at the right price. I would rather have him at C than Mustipher, or competing for a spot at guard whether left/right. I still it was a mistake.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

O. T. So if FB only, skip this.

Do you think all that follow this board, post? Posters are a small percentage of the clicks and Nvan is trying to make this a more welcoming place to post. None of us including mods are perfect. Take the direction and move on without the hysterics. Sort of the point of this post.

No one with real football talk, a good attitude and a modicum of humor should have any reservations about posting here. I think posters defending poor positions out of false pride instead of accepting their errors and those holding grudges are the biggest issues here. Next is probably those with other biases letting it steer their football talk.

I once had an instigator start tagging me. I responded in kind (sorry nvan but there's a limit) or with valid alternate takes, only to later be called obsessed. It's gotten out of hand and if we all just have to find a new equilibrium for a better board, that's a good thing. More of the many on the sidelines may join in.

nvanprooyen has given us a lot of rope. He's been reeling it in to see who's hung themselves with that sort of special.

Others that have been absent or just want to join in, I think I speak for the entire board that you're all welcome. I am a free radical here and it's easy to get along if you're not a significantly huge wiener.

@nvanprooyen :beer:

Last edited:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Vent about your issues with moderation in another thread. 3 days.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can someone post the cliff notes?

• Several teams contacted (about a 1/4) indicated that Chicago had not shopped him
  • Other teams do not see him being worth $20 Million a year
  • Would be good for a team that was one-piece away from the Lombardi

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like James Daniels and wanted him resigned at the right price. I would rather have him at C than Mustipher, or competing for a spot at guard whether left/right. I still it was a mistake.
I get it and wouldn't have complained at what he eventually signed for but it was a lot for just a guy. Steelers usually get it right so I had my doubts about my take when he signed.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
O. T. So if FB only, skip this.

Do you think all that follow this board, post? Posters are a small percentage of the clicks and Nvan is trying to make this a more welcoming place to post. None of us including mods are perfect. Take the direction and move on without the hysterics. Sort of the point of the point.

No one with real football talk, a good attitude and a modicum of humor should have any reservations about posting here. I think posters defending poor positions out of false pride instead of accepting their errors and those holding grudges are the biggest issues here. Next is probably those with other biases letting it steer their football talk.

I had an instigator start tagging me once I responded in kind (sorry nvan but there's a limit) or with valid alternate takes, only to later be called obsessed. It's gotten out of hand and if we all just have to find a new equilibrium for a better board, that's a good thing. More of the many on the sidelines may join in.

nvanprooyen has given us a lot of rope. He's been reeling it in to see who's hung themselves with that sort of special.

Others that have been absent or just want to join in, I think I speak for the entire board that you're all welcome. I am a free radical here and it's easy to get along if you're not a significantly huge wiener.

@nvanprooyen :beer:
Well said! Happy Monday CCS! To think 3 weeks from now we'll be discussing our 1-0 or 0-1 Chicago Bears!