**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
that's cause he soaks them in Palmolive with Madge
Yeah that commercial didn't age well. I was recently trying to think of how that was in any way a plausible scenario. And along those same lines, dammit I'm still looking for the Tidy Bowl boat in the toilet tank.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Was he predicted in round one?
His tape was round 1 material, like top 20 imo. He had a meh 40 in the off-season and I think that played a part in his slide. Which I think is stupid because he's the definition of an athletic freak by every other metric and even on film. The way he can move isn't the norm.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was he predicted in round one?
The Bears had him graded in the first. When Gordon came up in mock draft scenarios, Poles said to ignore it because they didn't think there was a chance it would happen. I believe that was in the 1920 videos.

Overall he was considered a borderline 1st round talent who should go early in the second. He got pushed down a little on his 40 time—ran a 4.52—otherwise he would have been solidly in the 1st.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
Yeah "Kool-Aid-Me" would like to think this bodes well that the offensive-line is holding up. However, I fear this will be a long year for the defense.
for the dline probably.....the secondary sounds exciting tho.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe but given the circumstances, why would he? We’ve read so much about how terribly the QB situation was handled last year. Teammates said they didn’t know who the QB was going be until every Friday before the game. Nagy didn’t even want Fields to play.

Why would AR latch his boat to Fields at that point? There needs to be stability and an unquestioned starter for that.

Mooney did it just fine.