**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I am bought into this shit right here, Rodgers killed us with this.

I like the bootleg rollout to the opposite after the handoff. It allows for a lot of different possibilities. Remember, he can freeze a DB with the pump and advance towards the LOS RO force them to come up or hit the easy gain with his legs.

I like what I’m seeing from JF.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I’ll take it. The more I hear about this from past players the more hope I have with this new coaching staff. Makes me hope it was more the coaches than the players.
Damn Trubs, tell us more about how the Bears aren't a respected organization.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

if only it was pickens catching fields' passes at TC instead of kyler :unsure:

all said & done, really pulling for kyler and hope he's a good one for a long time

This doesn't really prove much as we don't know the fail rate at other positions.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Damn Trubs, tell us more about how the Bears aren't a respected organization.
Maybe try reading comprehension. He said his "first real shot with a respected organization."
Unless Pace's testicles are telling you Nagy gave him and the Bears a real shot at anything.

Canth

Liked Posts:

I listened to the Eberflus press conference from today. Eberflus was up front about it. He wasn't trying to hide it or get cute about it. He plainly said, he isn't required to disclose the information so there is no reason at this time to do so. It has no benefit to the Bears organization to disclose anything like that when they do not have to. He did add that if they think it really is something longer term, they would say that but put no timetable on it. Wiederer needs to get over it on this one.

napo55

Liked Posts:

if only it was pickens catching fields' passes at TC instead of kyler :unsure:

all said & done, really pulling for kyler and hope he's a good one for a long time
Agreed. We could of had Pickens with our second pick in round 2 and still picked Kyler with the first. . Brisker looks to be a very good player, but JF needs all the help he can get from his receivers and the Bears WR group is rated at the bottom of the league. .