Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hopefully Getz does rollouts more.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've been very meh about this year most of this offseason, but I'm starting to get a little excited. Maybe it's just the training camp Kool Aid. I think this offense might surprise people this year between Fields, Mooney, Kmet & what could be a good to very good running game. Also was listening to Getsy's press conference the other day. I know a lot of it is just coach speak, but the culture they are trying to create is refreshing. Hustle. Maximum effort. Didn't do that shit right? Do it again. And again. And again.

Happens every year for me. Last year it lasted until that Buffalo pre-season game when it was pretty obvious which team was the well-coached playoff-bound team and which one would be looking at their 4th GM in 20 years after the season.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Happens every year for me. Last year it lasted until that Buffalo pre-season game when it was pretty obvious which team was the well-coached playoff-bound team and which one would be looking at their 4th GM in 20 years after the season.
I think we all gave up on Nagy by then but hope springs eternal.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Haha. I remember that. It was painfully obvious