**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Congrats but if it isnt the first kid then no need to even attend. Gotta prioritize.

Maybe I'll tell her that I have to work but instead hit the golf course?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I never thought I'd be so excited to see Montgomery run the ball. I miss watching him run! Hopefully the scheme/oline suits him this year.

If he was only a tad bit faster, he'd be everything you need in a RB

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Now this guy is an objective reporter. Unlike that male “Karen” Wiederer guy/respect me, appreciate me, I am entitled - Hoge, on the other hand, is cool, good natured and unassuming and if he errs, he tries to err on the side of these guys. This is the type of attitude that will engender trust among the players… unlike some other reporters (Wiederer) who are always looking for something negative to write about.

At the end of the day, none us truly know how good Fields will be. I believe he will be very good to even great, but that’s just my “belief” -- I can’t see the future so I don’t truly know. But there is one thing that is certain - one thing we can control - and that is our ability to be fair and objective. I appreciate that about Hoge.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Hopefully Fields is a quick learner to the new system and they are giving him challenging assignments to get through the growing pains now. Not surprised he has some struggles early in training camp.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Now this guy is an objective reporter. Unlike that male “Karen” Wiederer guy/respect me, appreciate me, I am entitled - Hoge, on the other hand, is cool, good natured and unassuming and if he errs, he tries to err on the side of these guys. This is the type of attitude that will engender trust among the players… unlike some other reporters (Wiederer) who are always looking for something negative to write about.

At the end of the day, none us truly know how good Fields will be. I believe he will be very good to even great, but that’s just my “belief” -- I can’t see the future so I don’t truly know. But there is one thing that is certain - one thing we can control - and that is our ability to be fair and objective. I appreciate that about Hoge.
Just listened to his pod cast and he sounded almost depressed by Fields today.