dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Except he actually has value if traded...
Awwwwww it went right over your head, kinda expected.
GraciousHonestAmericanalligator-size_restricted.gif

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No one is crying. lol. Agreed, Jenkins has done nothing in the NFL. With these reports about Roquan biting on playaction more than typical Flus linebackers do you feel the same about him? If Flus says he isn't a fit, do we let Roquan walk?

Again Quan is a 2 time 2nd team All Pro. It has nothing to do with what Poles wants. A case can be made to keep him and a case can be made to trade him. If he wants 20m a year and I can get a 2nd or higher for him then personally I trade him.
They have him under contract this year and the tag the next two if they want. If I am Poles I remind him of that every day. Only person Quan hurts playing as a malcontent is himself. It’s not like this is a playoff team. It’s not like he’s a QB or WR. This is LB…. One of the most interchangeable positions in the league.

Sure but the question is less about leverage and more about what kind of culture do you want to build. One where you hold players long term futures hostage or one where you do right by them by either giving them the extension they want or trade them to someone who will.

The winning franchises like the Chiefs, Niners, Rams, Packers, Titans, Seahawks, etc all appear to extend or trade. Quan has earned that level of respect IMO.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Davis Mills from the Texans is reported to be looking very good in training camp. Texans might have it with their QB selection.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Is Braxton Jones LT1?

Would be fucking huge if so.
No. He’s just keeping that position warm until Jenkins finishes up with his ayahuasca treatment. He will join the team soon with a more at peace mind, soul and back. Then he and dongbears will show everyone the truth about his talent.

#CalledItOfTheYear