Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Im hoping Reif would be there if he was bad.
I think we'd all like it to stay this way but really, they may just be pushing to see if he can get there. May be more about Jones being better at LT than Borom at RT.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think we'd all like it to stay this way but really, they may just be pushing to see if he can get there. May be more about Jones being better at LT than Borom at RT.
Shhh….

I’m dreaming here.

(But yes you may be correct)

We shall see….

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:

EQ seems like the early leader for WR2.

(I know it’s waaaaaayyy early and can change)
A wise man said EQ would have significant impact on this offense this season, if he can stay healthy.

Wise men are often right.

It does not surprise me in the least that Justin feels comfort with having EQ on the field. EQ makes Justin better. Those type of QB and WR connections are what start to make the offense actually tick.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Again Quan is a 2 time 2nd team All Pro. It has nothing to do with what Poles wants. A case can be made to keep him and a case can be made to trade him. If he wants 20m a year and I can get a 2nd or higher for him then personally I trade him.

Sure but the question is less about leverage and more about what kind of culture do you want to build. One where you hold players long term futures hostage or one where you do right by them by either giving them the extension they want or trade them to someone who will.

The winning franchises like the Chiefs, Niners, Rams, Packers, Titans, Seahawks, etc all appear to extend or trade. Quan has earned that level of respect IMO.
Your argument was Jenkins isn't a fit. It is plausible that Quan is not at fit as well. We know Roquan can play at this level which is something that can't be said yet (perhaps ever) of Jenkins. My question is, do you feel the same. If Roquan is not a fit for Flus do you agree with us letting him walk. I'm not talking about contract demands. I'm saying strictly from a scheme standpoint. Do you let Roquan walk if he isn't a fit for Flus' scheme?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A wise man said EQ would have significant impact on this offense this season, if he can stay healthy.

Wise men are often right.

It does not surprise me in the least that Justin feels comfort with having EQ on the field. EQ makes Justin better. Those type of QB and WR connections are what start to make the offense actually tick.

Wise men aren’t Packer fans.