**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I think it's strange that so many people think that the Bears are dead last or next to dead last. They won 6 games last year with that shitshow of a coaching staff and offense. Talent wise, I don't think they have lost that much of players that actually played last year vs what they have on the roster now. So, I see them being pretty similar record wise this year. Maybe I'm being a homer, but I just don't understand why its a given they will take a big step back and be in any discussion for the #1 overall pick.
Looks at these forums. It's cause they lost the 'big names,' and didn't sign any 'big names.'

Cause whenever you ask the 'experts,' they feel losing Hicks, Mack and Robinson were HUGE loses, cause they are the more well known Bears...but anyone that watched last year knew Hicks and Mack were just hurt again, and AR mailed in the entire season like a loser.

Bears brought in a ton of replacements for the players they lost, but bringing in a St. Brown isn't a sexy name. Signing Julio Jones would be. The fact that St/ Brown would probably have a better season than Julio and could be a piece moving forward is lost on so many people. They don't like the unknown players, they just want the big names.

It's really that simple. Poles has brought in a ton of lineman and weapons for Fields, with what he had to work with. People don't like it cause the players are mostly nobodies. Time will tell if it worked.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Looks at these forums. It's cause they lost the 'big names,' and didn't sign any 'big names.'

Cause whenever you ask the 'experts,' they feel losing Hicks, Mack and Robinson were HUGE loses, cause they are the more well known Bears...but anyone that watched last year knew Hicks and Mack were just hurt again, and AR mailed in the entire season like a loser.

Bears brought in a ton of replacements for the players they lost, but bringing in a St. Brown isn't a sexy name. Signing Julio Jones would be. The fact that St/ Brown would probably have a better season than Julio and could be a piece moving forward is lost on so many people. They don't like the unknown players, they just want the big names.

It's really that simple. Poles has brought in a ton of lineman and weapons for Fields, with what he had to work with. People don't like it cause the players are mostly nobodies. Time will tell if it worked.
I agree my favorite part of this offseason was all the offensive weapons the bears acquired.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah he's not going to be good.

I like Pierce but Kollman is an ass. He once did a thread on how great Osweiler was going to be(as well as Trubisky). He also had a great breakdown on how offenses that create more big plays score more points!(yes really)

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Damn, that's kind of a high, hard hit for TC.
that's a prefect TC tackle. St. Brown ran right into the hit and he couldn't handle anything about it.

BTW, good morning fellas, one more month of trucking on full schedules and miseries to go..

Last edited: