**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just an odd tweet in general. I mean are we going to hear how Kyler Murry is compared to Russell Wilson or if Tom Brady is more crisp in camp than Aaron Rodgers?

All the second yr QB's should be struggling in relation to established vets and the ones that have new HC's and systems (JF and TL) should be having the most difficulty early on. I mean if the headline was that JF looked better after 1 week of live work in a new system than JH and it wasn't even close, that would be a huge indictment of JH's considering the circumstances.

I don't think most on here are turning a blind eye to JF needing improvement, but too point out he doesn't look as good as x, y ,or z just seems to be baiting fans have a hissy fit.
It worked. ?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Twitter/CCS rational people ...not sure those things go together much.
True…but those people are desperately looking for things to trigger them. It’s what they do and what they need. It doesn’t take much for them to find it…even things that don’t warrant it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How do you figure? Have you seen him in camp or seen recent pictures
Even if he has how exactly can you tell if an o-lineman is out of shape from looking at them in their jersey's or whatever they're wearing? Pretty sure almost all o-lineman look out of shape. They're just fat guys who are in great shape but look out of shape like Joe Crack.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Reading the Jenkins quotes and then watching the actual interview shows the actual difference between spoken words and text. Tev seemed pretty down and deflated …frustrated. Whatever is going on, we don’t have the full story by any means

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Reading the Jenkins quotes and then watching the actual interview shows the actual difference between spoken words and text. Tev seemed pretty down and deflated …frustrated. Whatever is going on, we don’t have the full story by any means
Yeah it was a pretty uncomfortable interview. Hopefully he gets on the field and things come together for him.

Bears_Almighty

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  2. North Carolina Tar Heels

Imagine a fake rumor being started and then you're getting calls from friends/family/media asking what's going on. At some point it becomes overly frustrating and he chose to be interviewed and handle it head on. Whatever is going on will work itself out. I care less about rumors and drama. If he doesn't live up to expectations it's next man up.

J2hotnspicyy

Liked Posts:
Gotta respect Teven for getting up there and fielding the questions. His attitude seem right. Hope when healthy we consider a Reiff/Whitehair/Patrick/Schofield/Jenkins line. Seems like it would be the highest immediate upside line, would flip out to see Jenkins pancaking anyone back at his college form & weight. But think the big wrench is coaches’ belief in him and his health holding up.

Of course, I like Braxton as well, but want to see what we got if Teven is truly all-in mindset

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You think maybe part of his “mental issues” displayed during the presser had to do with him dreading the 100 questions about things he wasnt going to comment on? I’d dread having to do anything like that too. But it’s better for him and the team to get it out of the way…
Maybe you should tweet that to Aaron Leming

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Gotta respect Teven for getting up there and fielding the questions. His attitude seem right. Hope when healthy we consider a Reiff/Whitehair/Patrick/Schofield/Jenkins line. Seems like it would be the highest immediate upside line, would flip out to see Jenkins pancaking anyone back at his college form & weight. But think the big wrench is coaches’ belief in him and his health holding up.

Of course, I like Braxton as well, but want to see what we got if Teven is truly all-in mindset
If Jenkins and Braxton are both good reiff can be swing tackle for a year and borom can back up everywhere. We'll just have to see what plays out with everyone