Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Jenkins and Braxton are both good reiff can be swing tackle for a year and borom can back up everywhere. We'll just have to see what plays out with everyone
Reiff could easily move inside as well.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
One thing that I think I am seeing in all of these clips is that on short and medium throws Fields is putting the ball out in front of the receiver where they can catch it in stride and have a chance to RAC up yards. Often times when off platform and/or throwing sidearm.
I can't remember the last Bears QB that could do this.

Last edited:

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I try not to get too hung up on what pundits say about an unproven player, coach or GM, especially when their observations are limited.

Fields knows he’s a work in progress. What matters is how he performs in the regular season. He can’t prove a thing to me until then.

Sure, we’d all like to see him lighting up every practice but that’s not reality in a new offense with so many new teammates.

I do feel confident that he’s putting in the work and that the coaches around him understand how to use him.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Unlike Club Nagy.
This was in response to my post ...
gwharris2254 said:
Great to hear that these guys are being worked hard and that they are following practice with comments like :: this was the hardest practice i've ever been associated with and I was laid out in the locker room after today

.... an actual tough, training camp !

The only thing is that now it seems like they are helping players off the field regularly. Most recently Pringle and Harry, both receivers we could use.
Is it possible that this TCamp is too tough ? ( He did say to stay in shape after OTAs and to bring their track shoes. )
Possibly next year's TC everyone will know to be ready to go in order to avoid fatigue injuries

........ Still thinking that having a tougher TC will be beneficial even if injuries keep following the rigors of a most strenuous camp. These 'millionaires' are the world's premier lifting and running athletes in the world and should be in UFC shape going into camp

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hell, I want all 4 2022 drafted offensive linemen being solid, if not great, starters by 2024. Them, and Borom, will be the starting 5 for a solid decade or so.
We can believe in miracles. If this happens I think Fields will be getting a second contract with playoff incentives

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
H

One thing that I think I am seeing in all of these clips is that on short and medium throws Fields is putting the ball out in front of the receiver where they can catch it in stride and have a chance to RAC up yards. Often times when off platform and/or throwing sidearm.
I can't remember the last Bears QB what could do this.
Including last year. That is awesome.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You actually made multiple posts insinuating that you fuck your niece. Not once on CCS have i said anything that suggests there's cousin fucking going on in my family.

Nice try.
I wish the both of you would just stfu

Like just never address each other ever again

I mean we all can tell how dumb every @dabears70 post is. They are bad enough without the fifty back and forth shit talking posts that follow