Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Exactly this.............I hope having veteran offensive linemen ahead of him on the depth chart gives Jenkins that kick in the ass he seems to need. If he needs a challenge this is it.
I agree with the philosophy but an all about Jones only at LT this pre. The more reps the better if we expect him to hold the spot. Playing more than one spot helps guys better coordinate their assignments and combo blocks.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The reports from the NFLN cast were/are, they were trying to be as kind as possible without saying he sucks.

They drafted a guy who's had 431 attempts in highschool and college combined.

There is a very good chance we win week 1 solely because trey lance shits the bed on the road in a loud soldier.

Trey legit has 500 throws in football....in his entire lifetime of playing football.

My guess is fields surpassed that in high school. No idea what Shanny saw in him to prefer him over fields

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

There is a very good chance we win week 1 solely because trey lance shits the bed on the road in a loud soldier.

Trey legit has 500 throws in football....in his entire lifetime of playing football.

My guess is fields surpassed that in high school. No idea what Shanny saw in him to prefer him over fields
Homer or not, I still believe Fields will end up being the best qb out of that draft.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:

Will happily eat crow if I'm wrong but I thought Lance looks like an obvious bust for QB. He seems so far behind in the mental aspect of the game and QB isnt a position where you can just "out athlete" the Defense.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
My son and his friends will be attending that game. I will tell them to bring paper bags.
I don't understand the wearing the paper bags thing!? Isn't that more of a when you look like shit on the field game after game and are losing them all, because nobody has seen this team or this coaching staff yet? For me i couldn't do it because i wouldn't want the young players we have hope for seeing that shit right now but to each their own.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The reports from the NFLN cast were/are, they were trying to be as kind as possible without saying he sucks.
I believe Colin Kaepernick is available, maybe SF should give him a call. I mean isn't he like the OG Trey Lance anyway?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I thought it's the GM's fault on CCS when he brings in a player that gets hurt? I was just following suit but i don't agree with that and never have. So is it the GM's fault when a player he brings in in whatever way gets hurt?
No, it's the gms fault when he brings in preinjured players (Jenkins, Quinn, mcknee)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No, it's the gms fault when he brings in preinjured players (Jenkins, Quinn, mcknee)
Aug 8, 2019NFLPedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2Harry was been placed on injured reserve with an ankle injury he suffered during the Patriots’ preseason game against the Detroit. He missed 9 games
Oct 25, 2020NFLHead Cranial Concussion Grade 1Harry suffered a head injury in Week 7 game vs. the 49ers. He missed two games
Aug 19, 2021NFLShoulderHarry suffered a shoulder injury during the preseason contest at Philadelphia. He missed three games.
Nov 5, 2021NFLKnee Strain Grade 1Harry missed the Week 9 contest after suffering a knee injury
Dec 22, 2021NFLInguinal Hip SprainHarry was a limited participant at practice with a hip injury ahead of the Patriots' Week 16 game

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Aug 8, 2019NFLPedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2Harry was been placed on injured reserve with an ankle injury he suffered during the Patriots’ preseason game against the Detroit. He missed 9 games
Oct 25, 2020NFLHead Cranial Concussion Grade 1Harry suffered a head injury in Week 7 game vs. the 49ers. He missed two games
Aug 19, 2021NFLShoulderHarry suffered a shoulder injury during the preseason contest at Philadelphia. He missed three games.
Nov 5, 2021NFLKnee Strain Grade 1Harry missed the Week 9 contest after suffering a knee injury
Dec 22, 2021NFLInguinal Hip SprainHarry was a limited participant at practice with a hip injury ahead of the Patriots' Week 16 game
Oh, his sprained ankle from 2019 must have got reaggravated