**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I thought it's the GM's fault on CCS when he brings in a player that gets hurt? I was just following suit but i don't agree with that and never have. So is it the GM's fault when a player he brings in in whatever way gets hurt?
Please stop trying to derail the thread with this. You just said yourself you don't agree with it but you're still bringing it up because it's something others did with Pace. This is trolling and it doesn't belong in this thread which we are trying to keep on track.

@nvanprooyen @thenorman138

Our convo was still about football while yours definitely isn't.

Try harder.
"our" convo? The person i responded to was talking to someone who wasn't you. Again, you are trying to do that thing you always do to derail the thread. Enough!

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Please stop trying to derail the thread with this. You just said yourself you don't agree with it but you're still bringing it up because it's something others did with Pace. This is trolling and it doesn't belong in this thread which we are trying to keep on track.

"our" convo? The person i responded to was talking to someone who wasn't you. Again, you are trying to do that thing you always do to derail the thread. Enough!

This is a trolling masterclass at this point lol. Most of these have had me rolling.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The reports from the NFLN cast were/are, they were trying to be as kind as possible without saying he sucks.
I feel like ever since the Lamar Jackson stuff, these people really walk on eggshells when criticizing young black QBs play.

The Lance stuff is truly odd though. Last year analysts spoke like he's a couple years of development away and he went to a team that was ready to win atm. Now it feels like the timetable has sped up and he has to produce now.

But it is just TC and its early in TC. Plenty of time for him to turn it around but man, what an epic failure if Shanny cant turn him into a franchise QB. That was a haul of picks given up for him. We'll be looking at biggest bust of all time territory.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is a trolling masterclass at this point lol. Most of these have had me rolling.
Nah. If we're going to keep this thread serious then certain posters with a history of derailing the threads have to stop posting things they know will spark dumb arguments. Posters have to leave bitterness at the door. No one cares about how people treated Ryan Pace after 7 years.

It's year one. Not nearly enough time to start shitting on a GM for something that has yet to proven as a pattern of behavior. Its the same thing a handful of Mitch supporters did with Fields last year. Its sad.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Nah. If we're going to keep this thread serious then certain posters with a history of derailing the threads have to stop posting things they know will spark dumb arguments. Posters have to leave bitterness at the door. No one cares about how people treated Ryan Pace after 7 years.

It's year one. Not nearly enough time to start shitting on a GM for something that has yet to proven as a pattern of behavior. Its the same thing a handful of Mitch supporters did with Fields last year. Its sad.
I appreciate you working hard to keep this thread on track. Some others know what their snide comments are leading to, but still make them anyway. Thank you for calling it like it is. You deserve HOF consideration this coming year for doing the lords work.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I appreciate you working hard to keep this thread on track. Some others know what their snide comments are leading to, but still make them anyway. Thank you for calling it like it is. You deserve HOF consideration this coming year for doing the lords work.
Thank you, old friend. When I'm inducted you will be one of the first through the VIP entrance to the celebration party.

With there now being a strict, no nonsense SFTO policy in place in this thread, its up to posters like us to work extra hard to keep this train on the tracks.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know there's been a lot of questions about Teven Jenkins and he obviously hasn't taken any Toastmaster classes, but man I still think I want to reserve judgement until I see the preseason games. In the below image from bearswire.usatoday.com, in addition to his slightly PTFO expression, look at how stout his lower body looks: like he wants to t-off on someone. Yeah I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover and whatnot, but the look in this dude's eye is consistent with someone who wants to shut people up. I could be wrong, and have been wrong before, so there's that..

18342701.jpg

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

He's trying to vindicate Pace for the Kevin White pick. One guy was picked at #7 and the other is essentially a 7th round pick. Seems legit.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I know there's been a lot of questions about Teven Jenkins and he obviously hasn't taken any Toastmaster classes, but man I still think I want to reserve judgement until I see the preseason games. In the below image from bearswire.usatoday.com, in addition to his slightly PTFO expression, look at how stout his lower body looks: like he wants to t-off on someone. Yeah I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover and whatnot, but the look in this dude's eye is consistent with someone who wants to shut people up. I could be wrong, and have been wrong before, so there's that..

18342701.jpg
I think the look in his eyes is depression and a single digit IQ, but maybe I saw a different look than you

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was wishing the Bears had Fuller when he was making a lot of deep plays for Houston, but Houston also had a pretty loaded WR room back then, and he does seem to disappear with injuries deep into the season.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Aug 8, 2019NFLPedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2Harry was been placed on injured reserve with an ankle injury he suffered during the Patriots’ preseason game against the Detroit. He missed 9 games
Oct 25, 2020NFLHead Cranial Concussion Grade 1Harry suffered a head injury in Week 7 game vs. the 49ers. He missed two games
Aug 19, 2021NFLShoulderHarry suffered a shoulder injury during the preseason contest at Philadelphia. He missed three games.
Nov 5, 2021NFLKnee Strain Grade 1Harry missed the Week 9 contest after suffering a knee injury
Dec 22, 2021NFLInguinal Hip SprainHarry was a limited participant at practice with a hip injury ahead of the Patriots' Week 16 game
That ongoing list of injuries reminds me of Kevin White, unfortunately

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
They drafted a guy who's had 431 attempts in highschool and college combined.

There is a very good chance we win week 1 solely because trey lance shits the bed on the road in a loud soldier.

Trey legit has 500 throws in football....in his entire lifetime of playing football.

My guess is fields surpassed that in high school. No idea what Shanny saw in him to prefer him over fields
Bro, I’m calling it right now. We are going to pick off Trey Lance 3 times with one a return. The first of his interceptions will be on the first drive when Gordon moves into the slot, we put Graham out on the perimeter, Lance thinks he has a free play, and chucks it deep. Brisker is going to come over the top in hyper warp speed and give him a welcome to the NFL moment. He will then return it for a pick six.

Gordon will get the next pick using his Bionic Man leaping ability right over the middle. The third will come from JJ when the 49ers are desperate to not lose, Fields has thrown for 3 long scores, and we ran the ball 30 plus times. He needs a score to win, blows it, and JJ snags that shit.

People see us beat SF and start calling Brisker the steal of the draft. Fields says eleven a few times. Lance becomes the first victim of Fields’ open vendetta to show he was passed over.

Last edited:

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I was wishing the Bears had Fuller when he was making a lot of deep plays for Houston, but Houston also had a pretty loaded WR room back then, and he does seem to disappear with injuries deep into the season.

It was Fuller and Hopkins then a bunch of guys. Fuller only had like 425 yards but 7 TDs. Hopkins was a monster.

Mitch had Kendall Wright though and homie Inman ?