**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dam you are
Wow. You are so petty you searched out my post history because I called out one of your posts.

And you are too stupid to get my point. Yes that happens but in many cases it's the womans chosen profession and she sets the boundaries. Based on your post I don't think you would be able to handle me explaining anymore why a person paying for sex does not mean they are a predator which was the whole argument.

I always think people are kind of suckers for all going at you at once, like everyone kicking someone when they're already down, because it seems like overkill. But if this is why then I've probably misjudged some people.

Keep my state out of your mouth and any future travel plans.

I don't have to go to California. Here in Illinois we're doing a really damn good job of turning into just the same type of shit hole ?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I can definitely tell you are from Cali. This is what they teach over there. And its bullshit since a lot of sex workers aren't doing it to feel empowered or any sort of shit they've been feeding you, but instead often get pressured or manipulated into the trade, through a combination of physical, emotional, and/or sexual abuse.
@nvanprooyen also not football related

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I can definitely tell you are from Cali. This is what they teach over there. And its bullshit since a lot of sex workers aren't doing it to feel empowered or any sort of shit they've been feeding you, but instead often get pressured or manipulated into the trade, through a combination of physical, emotional, and/or sexual abuse.
Ok. 3 day threadban. And dangerously flirting with politics here, which I normally give a full ban for.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't have to go to California. Here in Illinois we're doing a really damn good job of turning into just the same type of shit hole ?
Actually not even flirting. I already did the threadban, next time it's a full for at least a week. Keep. Politics. Out. Of. The. Bears. Forum.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Actually not even flirting. I already did the threadban, next time it's a full for at least a week. Keep. Politics. Out. Of. The. Bears. Forum.
Rules are rules. A full ban for politics is only fair and he knows it. Don't take mercy on him because he's one more big Mac short of a heart attack

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like the policing by @nvanprooyen didn't last long...

Imagine complaining about not moderating actual football talk then goes on a rant about sex workers.

That should be a week off just on principle.

Ok. 3 day threadban. And dangerously flirting with politics here, which I normally give a full ban for.

Alas, Nvan The Kind Hearted beat me to the punch.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine complaining about not moderating actual football talk then goes on a rant about sex workers.

He has nothing to do in life but eat fast food and post his shitty football thoughts on CCS. Banning him for a week would be a death sentence.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Can we appeal it to the commissioner like the NFL and make it a full week?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This sets such a garbage precedent. The one poster who actually has a bunch of alts who does nothing but complain about moderation, who very well knows the rules on politics just gets a 3 day thread ban? When the absolute worst posters can get off easy, i dont see why anyone else should bother sticking to the rules.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You guys have convinced me. I had already applied the 3 day threadban before I saw the rest of the posts. A full ban for a week it is.
I feel so much better about the future of CCS and quality of conversation surrounding our Chicago Bears moving forward. Thank you so much. Have a great Friday and weekend!