**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Broncos going to learn the hard way that their defense is going to take a sizeable step back after losing Fangio..
It'll be hard to improve on those zero playoff wins under Fangio for sure.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Great to have Roquan back. From a team building perspective, it's even better that he's back without the extension. The front office and coaching staff can see how he fits in the new defense before offering the extension and go from there.

For Roquan's sake, I wish he had gotten the extension prior to coming back. Hope he balls out and gets paid.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So Quan basically sat out long enough to make his point but returning in time to get ready for season. So alll just a negotiating ploy. Bears fans will go back to loving him now.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Great to have Roquan back. From a team building perspective, it's even better that he's back without the extension. The front office and coaching staff can see how he fits in the new defense before offering the extension and go from there.

For Roquan's sake, I wish he had gotten the extension prior to coming back. Hope he balls out and gets paid.

If he balls out his price will go up and we probably having this same situation mext year.