**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Whitehair ain't that important. Even one of the replacements won't fare much worse than the average play he provides. He simply isnt worth 12 million(?)
This season money don't longer cares really and next year we will have enough of it.
Dont get it why some people want shipping every player who looks like average or better.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
@nvanprooyen Now he is attacking me. Can you please do something about this? Thanks.
I get it that you're part of @Anytime23's crew and he's making you guys try to get me banned by trying to make it look like multiple people are doing it but @nvanprooyen isn't an idiot an knows what's going on. There was no rule bend here but good try.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could simply stick to football talk and stop ganging up on singular people trying to bait them into going off football talk.

Thank you and Go Bears.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Whitehair ain't that important. Even one of the replacements won't fare much worse than the average play he provides. He simply isnt worth 12 million(?)

this year especially with a rookie LT you want a solid vet presence next to him and thats what whitehair is, is he overpaid? sure but its not deterring the bears from making any moves and at this point in time you want the line to get more continuity not add more chaos to it.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Its Borom's to keep if he stays consistent is awesome! LT, RG and RT filled with young capable, essentially newbies with Vets as backups.

Let the pancaking begin
What would worry me the most here with these young guys is only 10 combined starts.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I get it that you're part of @Anytime23's crew and he's making you guys try to get me banned by trying to make it look like multiple people are doing it but @nvanprooyen isn't an idiot an knows what's going on. There was no rule bend here but good try.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could simply stick to football talk and stop ganging up on singular people trying to bait them into going off football talk.

Thank you and Go Bears.
@nvanprooyen this guy is lying again. Never told MDPS to do anything and my name in being brought into the conversation for no reason.

But very cool DB gets to bait posters constantly and be the center of every thread derail without consequences. Clicks are cool!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They are hoping the Bears will have the worst record and trade the N. 1 pick for multiple picks. If Fields is a casualty, so be it.
I think it's funny that people believe simply because Whitehair is gone that Fields's career is over. Good stuff.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Whitehair would cost close to as much to trade as to keep.

Bort

Liked Posts:
That and better to hold off a year for the comp formulas too since they will be big spenders next year.

Counterpoint could be a transition tag where the player can go negotiate with others and Bears could match or get a high pick. ?‍♂️
The NFL changed the rule on the transition tag a while back. It’s a lower salary, but you get no draft picks from the other team if you don’t match.

Nowadays, if you want to let the player negotiate while tagged while still getting picks as compensation if you don’t match, you have to use the non-exclusive franchise tag.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The signing bonus hits in the year you sign so if you sign a 4 year extension then 1/5th of signing bonus is allocated over 5 years.

If you sign a 4 year contract next year then 1/4 of signing bonus would be allocated over the 4 years.