Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
No way we are legit interested in him….
Let's just say that Ryan Poles reads this message board. It's obviously highly unlikely, but let's just pretend and say he does.

Do you think he would want you to refer to the Bears as "we"??? I think he'd probably quit if you and he were coworkers.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Let's just say that Ryan Poles reads this message board. It's obviously highly unlikely, but let's just pretend and say he does.

Do you think he would want you to refer to the Bears as "we"??? I think he'd probably quit if you and he were coworkers.

I would hope that we; the Bears; fire him; Poles; immediately.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

I would hope that we; the Bears; fire him; Poles; immediately.
Thankfully, you haven't thought of some stupid acronym that will never catch on as a way to refer to him.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Also @Anytime23 @MikeDitkaPolishSausage and everyone else... please stop engaging in thread, use the report feature, and move on. No need to tag me and keeping the argument going.

Grieving your issues with rule violations in the thread just promotes petty back and forth.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Also @Anytime23 @MikeDitkaPolishSausage and everyone else... please stop engaging in thread, use the report feature, and move on. No need to tag me and keeping the argument going.

Grieving your issues with rule violations in the thread just promotes petty back and forth.
Sorry, i did not know this. I noticed a poster(wont mention him by name but he's recently gotten a 3 day ban from this thread) constantly @ you so i thought that's how we now bring your attention to this the issue. Thank you for informing me on this. Bear down!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Its also weird considering this poster was a Lions fan like 2 weeks ago.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
By the time Beckham is healthy he will likely only be available for a few games and the postseason. So he likely knows he will be signing a modest 1 year deal for rest of the season which means it makes more sense to sign with a contender. If he performs well in limited action towards the end of this season then he would likely be more open to sign a multi-year deal for one last decent payday.

Last edited: