**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

greg23

Liked Posts:
This kind of obsessing over preseason stats is truly fucking crazy.
14 plays....pretty ridiculously small sample size....and the funny thing is the only starting OL who have "graded poorly" were mustiper and Schofield in game 1

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The thing with Schoefield and Reiff is they were great signings even if they don't start. First they are relatively cheap at 895k and 3m (if he doesn't hit NLTBE incentives). Second and perhaps more importantly, they put pressure on Borom and Jenkins to step up their games if they wanted to start. Third, they provide some seasoned vets who by all accounts are professional and can mentor both guys with hopefully no hard feelings.

On another note.

Smith’s influence remains strong in the locker room. Jones said as much after practice Sunday. Smith was the first player Jones mentioned when asked about the Bears’ defensive leaders.

“Even though he’s not on the field, he’s still a real vocal guy,” Jones said. “And he still makes sure guys are staying to the standard, even though he’s not on the field, which is good to have because that’s a guy that everybody trusts. That’s a guy that everybody feels comfortable around.”

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Sorry, i did not know this. I noticed a poster(wont mention him by name but he's recently gotten a 3 day ban from this thread) constantly @ you so i thought that's how we now bring your attention to this the issue. Thank you for informing me on this. Bear down!
I……..I mean that poster only did it because I think he saw another poster do it. Guess I….I mean that poster just needs to use the report button.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have never deleted a post or been banned. Grow up.

Not true. You deleted that post when you declared that the greatest wrestler of all-time was the Shockmaster.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Sorry dejo. Can’t wade through all this selectively moderated junk to see your posts. Didn’t think ccs could get worse, but here we are. I’ll show myself out, because you know the biased idiot and his friends are coming to show how “special” they are around here.

Great board you have here Rush. Never going to get new blood, but guess you like it that way. So congrats….

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sorry dejo. Can’t wade through all this selectively moderated junk to see your posts. Didn’t think ccs could get worse, but here we are. I’ll show myself out, because you know the biased idiot and his friends are coming to show how “special” they are around here.

Great board you have here Rush. Never going to get new blood, but guess you like it that way. So congrats….

Please keep your messages football related.